Championship relegation watch

Maybe, but as we speak there’s still only four points between us and the relegation zone
The fact is, we should never have been in this situation. Front line aside, on form and on point, we should have comfortably been a top half side this season. With the belief back in the team I think we’ll do just that.

Sheff Wed. put in a proper relegation performance yesterday to put them back in with a shout of going down, Plymouth look like they don't like the Championship anymore, Birmingham are just lost no leaders in their set up and Huddersfield don't seem keen on taking advantage of their easy run in.
I reckon we could lose today and against West Brom and still be fine.

Sheff Wed. put in a proper relegation performance yesterday to put them back in with a shout of going down, Plymouth look like they don't like the Championship anymore, Birmingham are just lost no leaders in their set up and Huddersfield don't seem keen on taking advantage of their easy run in.
I reckon we could lose today and against West Brom and still be fine.

Birmingham have been trying desperately hard these past few seasons to get into League One. This has been the biggest push so far...Good luck to them.
:thumbup:

IMG_3529.jpegCor we’ve dropped from 12’s last week to be relegated to 15/2 this week. Surely this weekend’s results haven’t made that much difference? Yeah I know we lost but literally every club below us dropped points