Championship relegation watch

Plymouth and Birmingham look decent odds, I was surprised that Birmingham were so poor yesterday, they might as well saved money on sacking Rooney.
Huddersfield and Blackburn can't be in a good place either at the moment so I'm feeling confident again.
Pity Watford sacked their manager, they were heading for trouble as well with him.

I have a feeling that Sheff Weds, Stoke and QPR will be safe and the 2 relegation spots will be taken two from this four Huddersfield, Birmingham, Plymouth and Blackburn imo.

I have a feeling that Sheff Weds, Stoke and QPR will be safe and the 2 relegation spots will be taken two from this four Huddersfield, Birmingham, Plymouth and Blackburn imo.
and with Rotherham always managing to go back up again it could be that if the Anoraks are still going, their Champions League program could be put back another season.

20 minutes left and Huddersfield are 1-3 down after taking the lead.
Bristol City & Swansea 0-0 at half time.

Good, Huddersfield look like they have the easiest run in.
Yorkshire currently filling the bottom 3 spots.

Huddersfield started with a back three, passed the ball around, and were 1-0 up first half because of a very lazy and casual
West Brom performance.

Second half, they changed to a back four *after* going 1-4 down in a twenty minute spell and stoppef the goal leakage.
It reminded me of one of JE's recent home performance.

😁

Huddersfield started with a back three, passed the ball around, and were 1-0 up first half because of a very lazy and casual
West Brom performance.

Second half, they changed to a back four *after* going 1-4 down in a twenty minute spell and stoppef the goal leakage.
It reminded me of one of JE's recent home performance.

😁
Bringing in a foreign manager into a relegation battle was a bit of a gamble, the 2nd half is going to put a big dent in their confidence as well, been a good weekend for us.

This season has been one of the strangest championship seasons for a while esp down at the bottom, ive never known a season where so many clubs are in the relegation picture where their are only a few points between a lot of clubs.

Yesterday’s three points were massive. We have put clear daylight between us and the bottom three and it will take a lot for many of them to catch us. Bear in mind that many of them play each other….and they can’t all win… it really is a case of us just keeping our noses in front and we may take a lot of catching. If it was still Joe in charge I am sure we would be firmly back in the bottom three and sinking like a stone. Yesterday was not pretty nor was it a classic but everyone gave 110% and fought like lions until the end and we got our reward.
Interesting that in NH’s post match he was asked about a daunting prospect of going to Leeds next Sunday. He said he had no fear going to Elland Road as a player and he has no fear going to Elland Road as a manager. If he can instill that mantra in our team then we could pull off a result. After all, who’d have thought we could go to St. Mary’s and win!

We just need to average one point per game from now on, and we would end up on 52 points, which would very likely keep us up.

One point per game is relegation standard, so that seems very doable.

Members online