Central Midfield

You're a bit dim and make things up. He scored goals yet your glad he's gone. :wack: What's your opinion on Bradshaw and Vlogslammer?
get your rose tinted glasses off.....if you want a (how many goals did he score this season) one legged donkey leading the line then I pity you football notice , he got turned down by the Belgium's & like a load of mugs we took him back , if he was that good we would not have let him go to became a camel shatter so I think that says it all.....Bradshaw gives 100% every game but needs a decent partner which he as never had...the German needs to play in a settled position not changed every game then we may see the best of him

if you want a (how many goals did he score this season) one legged donkey leading the line then I pity you football notice ,
Are you drunk or out of medication?

he got turned down by the Belgium's
Not true, where's your proof to this assertion?

if he was that good we would not have let him go to became a camel shatter so I think that says it all..
Drunk i think.

He wanted to go, the club wanted him off the wage bill and encouraged his move. It suited both parties. Unfortunately we're worse off without him cause he hasn't been replaced and all we have is a trier up front that runs a round a lot.

Bradshaw gives 100% every game but needs a decent partner which he as never had.
Neither did Afobe who was often found out on the flank under managers orders. He still managed to score more than Bradshaw and Vlogslamme put together. Bradshaw hasn't the experience that Afobe has.

Afobe is a wiley old pro and was a great asset around the club and highly respected. That speaks volumes, so those the fact that he took a pay cut to stay with us cause he loved being around the place and loved the fans. Not the behaviour or actions of a wage thief, whatever that means.

Have you ever met someone that gave back money to an emplyer cause he thought he was overpaid? Do you work for nothing or do you hold out for the highest offer?

.the German needs to play in a settled position not changed every game then we may see the best of him
He's basically being asked to do what Afobe had to do yet we get fuck all goals in return. Surely a Donkey, lazy and a wage thief going by your workings!