Central Midfield

This team does confuse me at times, although I suppose that is the championship for you!

The defending side of our game isnt my issue. Its the attacking side, as it is for most of us on here. It appears that we seem a little disjointed at times between our defence and attack.

Saville I thought would of been the perfect link up player, as per his previous tenure with us (bagging 10 goals etc). But it doesnt appear to be working well this time around, is that because Saville doesnt have someone like Williams next to him? Does Mitchell do enough? Is Saville a different player? seems it.

It comes down to the midfield IMO. Could be the wingers in our team instead of the central of midfield causing the issues? Odd one.

Current theme wingers are redundant. You have to tip Tap for 5 mins hoping you can thread it through to someone to tap in. I prefer wingers and crouch up front. But it’s not trendy. We haven’t got a proper winger, give me Francis waddle Robertson Charlie Cooke,even George Lawrence. Dribblers who could cross. Can’t remember Frenchman at spurs.

Current theme wingers are redundant. You have to tip Tap for 5 mins hoping you can thread it through to someone to tap in. I prefer wingers and crouch up front. But it’s not trendy. We haven’t got a proper winger, give me Francis waddle Robertson Charlie Cooke,even George Lawrence. Dribblers who could cross. Can’t remember Frenchman at spurs.
Gordon Hill, Kevin O'Callaghan, Doug Allder, Jimmy Carter, Christophe Kinet,
To name just a few others!

Thought we mixed it up well against Sunderland, long balls which caused their defence to alter shape and then through balls on the ground which meant they had to reshape again, it was clear they were not comfortable with not knowing what was coming next and Rowett got his tactics spot on, it was one moment of quality that they luckily escaped with a point, and if it wasn't for Ballard (who had a blinder) i think we would have beaten them comfortably, they did not work our keeper before or after the goal.

Says the numpty that thinks outrtop scorer Afobe was shit. You need to sort out your colour blindness.
He was shite, a proper wage thief but plenty
just fell for it , had more clubs then Tiger woods , ball control of a one legged donkey , & one of the
laziest players on the pitch & didn't hesitate in trying to leave twice....if that's the type of player that people want at our club then fair enough

He was shite,
12 goals. Shite is a northern word.

a proper wage thief
There is no such thing you idiot. He stole nothing, he was given a wage agreed by the club.

had more clubs then Tiger woods ,
So what. What a career and life to have, earn a load of dough and move to where you want to be.

, ball control of a one legged donkey , & one of the
laziest players on the pitch
Twelve goals in a team that created next to zilch. And you think i need my eyes testing.Fucking hell. There's plenty of managers that would disagree with you, they signed him. Bradsahw has never got double figures with us, what's your opinion on him? Armed robber? One legged Emu? Lazxy northern cunt? Or good old Tom he's one of your own?

& didn't hesitate in trying to leave twice
Bullshit, What proof do you have? Remember now, you do like a moan about the press printing lies about us and you go and do the exact same. When did he try to leave, twice?

12 goals. Shite is a northern word.

There is no such thing you idiot. He stole nothing, he was given a wage agreed by the club.

So what. What a career and life to have, earn a load of dough and move to where you want to be.

Twelve goals in a team that created next to zilch. And you think i need my eyes testing.Fucking hell. There's plenty of managers that would disagree with you, they signed him. Bradsahw has never got double figures with us, what's your opinion on him? Armed robber? One legged Emu? Lazxy northern cunt? Or good old Tom he's one of your own?

Bullshit, What proof do you have? Remember now, you do like a moan about the press printing lies about us and you go and do the exact same. When did he try to leave, twice?
One legged Emu 🤣🤣🤣