Booing the team last night

Wankerish when you boo your own team, the only thing that needs booing down there is the taking of the knee.
Granted it was a white performance for 30 minutes of the 1st half, but when everyone gets behind them it makes a massive difference ...
Is It fine to call them a bunch of cunts or Inform them that what they are offering Is shit when underperformance becomes a too common occurrence?

Wankerish to boo your own team when they play dog shit, ok.
Fuck It like it when teams come to our house take the piss and beat us, is that what your saying.

lucky you never went to the old Den then,
when our players played shit they got that times 10.

If the crowd didn't give it to them, no changes would have been made at half time and we would have lost,

if any player gets pulled off at half time, what is he called?
Do you back players that play like that and get pulled off at half time?

Wankerish to boo your own team when they play dog shit, ok.
Fuck It like it when teams come to our house take the piss and beat us, is that what your saying.

lucky you never went to the old Den then,
when our players played shit they got that times 10.

If the crowd didn't give it to them, no changes would have been made at half time and we would have lost,

if any player gets pulled off at half time, what is he called?
Do you back players that play like that and get pulled off at half time?
Didnt go to the old den, give over mate I'm in my 50s...
Maybe I see it from my own point of view having never booed. Granted particular individuals deserve a hard time but the booing gets directed at the whole team and dont tell me they all deserved it cos they didnt.
Kleftbeld got pulled at half time for being too full on, call it stupidity if you like but did he deserve to be booed? Of course he didnt..
Still stand by my statement doesn't mean I dont call a c@nt a c#unt cos I do, and I think Saville was one last night..
Boo the whole team!! Like I said only if they took the knee..

The players know what to expect when they play for Millwall, that's why a lot of players say that if you can handle the Millwall crowd you can handle anywhere

If people are happy with a poor first half which followed a even poorer 90+ minutes on Saturday then that's fine , but if you help pay the wages of these so called professionals then your entitled to an opinion and expressing it....the boo,s were justified and aimed more at Rowlett & co and it triggered a response with the subs that changed the game.

It was just booing at the Old Den, Mickey Purser’s glazing bill was ernormous.
it was just booing at the old den ? Really look at videos floating about Portsmouth old den what a load of rubbish I was there same as other ,shit shit shit petchey Anderson's times are you for real.