Booing the team last night

Being a tad older than most of you 😉 I’ve seen more abysmal performances over the years than I care to remember BUT I’ve never booed the team :shake:

Can’t fathom out what those that boo hope to achieve 🤔. To motivate the team? Could happen but I believe it puts players under pressure and, arguably, makes them more anxious 😕.

How do I display my disapproval? Refusing to applaud the team at the end of a game. Not harsh but does the job for me.

Last edited:
At half time. FFS pack it in. And to the bloke in the south upper that was giving it large for the last ten minutes of the half, give it a fuckin rest. I know the team were off the pace and I don't need you to remind me. Hitting
Is this the same bloke who shouts lump it when they pass it on the deck and then shouts pass it on the deck when they lump it?

I have to admit it was funny earlier in the season as me and my mates started sarcastically shouting the opposite.

against reading the boos started when reading started to come into the game and really helped their confidence, we were lucky they were rubbish.

Is this the same bloke who shouts lump it when they pass it on the deck and then shouts pass it on the deck when they lump it?

I have to admit it was funny earlier in the season as me and my mates started sarcastically shouting the opposite.

against reading the boos started when reading started to come into the game and really helped their confidence, we were lucky they were rubbish.
Sounds like the same. By all means give them some proper grief, but booing is the sort of thing I would expect from the spotters and palace.

I am thinking something along the lines of " sort you f*kim selves out. Stop backing off and stick the boot in. Your paid to play football now stop playing like a bunch of c**nts"