‘Blue’ cards to be trialled

Is a blue less than a yellow or worse? Can u get a blue & yellow at the same time. With the number of professional fouls we see, it will be one on one and jumpers for goal posts. What happend to getting a yellow for blocking a free kick or kicking the ball away? Or the 7 second goalkeeper rule, the biggest culprit for wasting time. Then faffing about at throw ins. And the favourite throw in time waste, taking from wrong place and strolling back to the right place. Sort these first.

I am a ref and have been using "yellow" dissent cards for a while and at the level I get it works but we have rolling subs which helps but if you receive 2 yellow dissent cards the player cannot rejoin the game but can be subbed after his time penalty, how will this work in pro football ? We will end up with more different rules for each level of football and it becomes a farce & a headache ,tampering with the rules for tampering sake is just plain stupid , the pro refs have the yellow / red card system and if used properly does not need a " blue" " card

No doubt I’m on my own on this one but as a fan of egg chasing I would rather keep to red and yellow and trial a sin bin. If you get a yellow its 10 mins in the bin and you get one for feigning injury too!!. Potentially make a boring game far more exciting as the team with the extra man for 10 mins surely has to attack like mad. Would see an improvement in player behaviour towards the Ref too.

The game is up and it has turned into a circus, its a mockery and insult to our national sport.foreign owners, var, etc they just have no idea of the roots of clubs that were founded by mostly working class people and adopted and installed in the dna of every town and city of this country. Its been hijacked by plastics with no passion just money making yankees,arabs etc who do not understand real tradition and have none themselves or the countries they come from they just buy into the razzmataz of it and it attracts all those with lots of cash to join the circus.......................r.

What about after a really contentious decision, 6 players surround the ref to complain. Do they all get blue cards? Or does VAR say the ref got it wrong, and he gets a blue card?
It’s a complete farce.

What if the ref goes to give a player a blue card, but the player then quickly crosses his fingers on both hands and shouts “vane-ites vane-ites” does the blue then become invalid ????

The game is up and it has turned into a circus, its a mockery and insult to our national sport.foreign owners, var, etc they just have no idea of the roots of clubs that were founded by mostly working class people and adopted and installed in the dna of every town and city of this country. Its been hijacked by plastics with no passion just money making yankees,arabs etc who do not understand real tradition and have none themselves or the countries they come from they just buy into the razzmataz of it and it attracts all those with lots of cash to join the circus.......................r.

Rules for Refs, not for football.
I'll knock it on the head if it happens.
Yet another rule subject to interpretation by each individual Ref. They can't/won't consistently apply the existing Rules of the Game. We all need to see Ref's with some back-bone. Fat Chance!

The powers to be have said that blue cards are for cynical fouls / dissent so does that mean you don't get yellow but a blue for a cynical foul or do you get both ? and how many blue / yellow combinations ...can one players clock up in a game before he is sent off

The powers to be have said that blue cards are for cynical fouls / dissent so does that mean you don't get yellow but a blue for a cynical foul or do you get both ? and how many blue / yellow combinations ...can one players clock up in a game before he is sent off
I suppose they'd be good in blatant time wasting situations, like Preston did the other week.It shouldn't be hard to misinterpret the difference of say keeping the ball in the corner areas in play, than strolling around deliberately keeping the ball from play.

Yet Saville got a red for a cynical foul the other day. I suppose that will stay the same for us?