Blackpool away

If you think it is a random sky request to broadcast I won’t bother explaining your naivety

Please do, if you can. Because the way I see it like it or not Sky pump millions of pounds into the EFL which collectively and individually the clubs agree to and sign up to therefore if sky say jump there is fuck all anyone can do, unless they want to be in breach of contract.

Please do, if you can. Because the way I see it like it or not Sky pump millions of pounds into the EFL which collectively and individually the clubs agree to and sign up to therefore if sky say jump there is fuck all anyone can do, unless they want to be in breach of contract.
This is where the EFL have let fans down, part of the contract should have a clause in it where sky have to give 4/5/6 weeks notice of a change of kick off times.
We should all know that by a certain date, we can book transport / accommodation without any problems.

People actually believe they move these games around to intentionally fuck us over. But apparently you’re the one who’s naive 🙄

This is where the EFL have let fans down, part of the contract should have a clause in it where sky have to give 4/5/6 weeks notice of a change of kick off times.
We should all know that by a certain date, we can book transport / accommodation without any problems.
Match date and ko should only be confirmed once televised games have been confirmed. They should all be provisional until then.

I know the issue is about the league changing fixtures after travel plans etc have been made but for what it’s worth (excluding the play offs) by the end of the season we will have only played 28 league matches on a Saturday with the other 18 games played in midweek or on a Sunday.
P.s. I think the season was played out over 40 weeks included the break for the World Cup