Blackpool away

Durhamlion

Not sure on our allocation for this, due to the Burnley lad laidout on a slab. I mean, Millwall, chasing a play off place, in Blackpool on a bank holiday weekend - well, what could possibly go wrong?

Need to get in first. Got 2 x memberships and also need an extra.

Any ST's not going then any help appreciated

Not sure on our allocation for this, due to the Burnley lad laidout on a slab. I mean, Millwall, chasing a play off place, in Blackpool on a bank holiday weekend - well, what could possibly go wrong?

Need to get in first. Got 2 x memberships and also need an extra.

Any ST's not going then any help appreciated
You can use mine mate, cant make that one due to graft the same evening. As long as you behave yourself of course*

They've given a few teams the whole of the side this season between 3-4000, normally they give half of the stand and keep the other half empty, so we should get somewhere between 1500-2000 to start with, then I suppose its up to the police.
I'm all booked up Friday to Monday:cool::guiness:

They've given a few teams the whole of the side this season between 3-4000, normally they give half of the stand and keep the other half empty, so we should get somewhere between 1500-2000 to start with, then I suppose its up to the police.
Up Friday to Sunday, probably not our wisest move, staying in same hotel as last year which has a 24 hour bar😬🤦‍♂️ only time I saw my room last year was to chuck my bag in sat morning then Sunday morning about 6.30 for shower and down for breakfast before train home, can see some of my lot not making the game😳🤭😁

Me as well. Got myself a caravan. Be like a foreign holiday for a scot😊

Nicked there as a juvenile, never again, had to be in court on a Monday morning 9 30, and they wer cnts,