Blackburn V Wall Match thread

Could do with QPR and Huddersfield losing because if we can win on Saturday that is a five point cushion. Then we have Leeds away and I can't see us getting anything there. Then two massive games against Rovrum and Huddersfield away. Two wins there and we will be all but safe. But depends on other results of course...ARGHHHHHHHHH SEE WHAT I MEAN

A decent point at the end of the day - but also two points lost to a terrible team.
Seven points from nine and unbeaten under Harris. I will take that at the moment, plus we look difficult to breakdown and beat.

I know people are saying we are shit, but to me, we defended well tonight (well, mostly :grinning:). Harris somehow needs to get us creating chances...fuck me...anything, anyway...anyhow.

Sheff Weds are relentless at the moment and will catch us all soon. Although, Plymouth are now firmly in the shit with the rest of us and we still have to play them at home.

I must be watching a different match to some. This is the first time I've seen Millwall since the second coming. I think they've defended well. Night and day compared to JE. Okay, they've shown nothing up front but neither have Blackburn - Blackburn have created very little either. Given our recent record against Blackburn, a point would do fine in my opinion. Not much fun to watch but we're in a dogfight now so a point is worth more than any amount of pretty football.
The voice of Sanity!

Great result. Gutsy second half performance - exactly what we need if we’re going to get outta this fight. Get in!
A good point.
Could easily have been 3 points but would of taken that result at the kick off.
This is not going to be pretty for the rest of the season and I don’t think my ticker is going to hold up.

Surely we ain’t gonna try and defend like this against Leeds , Leicester and West Brom.

I know Harris doesn’t have to many options but somehow we need to be more of a threat going forward. He’s definitely made us hard to beat again.
One question did Flemming hit the post early on.
Outside of the post from an acute angle, never looked like going in.

A decent point at the end of the day - but also two points lost to a terrible team.
Seven points from nine and unbeaten under Harris. I will take that at the moment, plus we look difficult to breakdown and beat.

I know people are saying we are shit, but to me, we defended well tonight (well, mostly :grinning:). Harris somehow needs to get us creating chances...fuck me...anything, anyway...anyhow.

Sheff Weds are relentless at the moment and will catch us all soon. Although, Plymouth are now firmly in the shit with the rest of us and we still have to play them at home.
It was a poor goal to concede but Danny is playing out of position and you can’t take anything away from a draw away in our situation. It was another performance full of guts and determination but equally poor passing. Considering where we were when Bomber took over, it’s got to be ugly. Particularly as our two senior strikers are out, the results of the last three games have been pretty much a miracle.

It was a poor goal to concede but Danny is playing out of position and you can’t take anything away from a draw away in our situation. It was another performance full of guts and determination but equally poor passing. Considering where we were when Bomber took over, it’s got to be ugly. Particularly as our two senior strikers are out, the results of the last three games have been pretty much a miracle.
Don’t excuse his very poor mistake he’s supposed to be a professional footballer unless he’s on the take!?

Harris is a defensive manager and negative at best. We knew that. He left because of it and by all accounts carried it on at Cardiff, Gills and Cambridge. We’ve got to support him and the team, stop slating the players and manager and get behind us in order to stay up.

All this, he’s a cnt, that’s a cnt has to fkin stop. This is the future of our club at risk.
The players are giving everything and Harris has a plan that’s working. It’s ugly, but 7 from 9 points with Blackburn and Southampton away is manager of the month stuff.

Harris IMO won’t be here come August even if we stay up. This is a short term project that gives us time to find the solution. Harris will be promoted to Director of Football and the new Jedward will take the reins.

Well, that’s the hope anyway!

It was a poor goal to concede but Danny is playing out of position and you can’t take anything away from a draw away in our situation.

Absolutely...but it will hurt the players.
This reporter sums it up:
"the careless manner in which they tossed away over an hour of sterling defensive work".

I'm quite an anxious person generally so I was thinking about being put in an induced coma until the end of the season and then someone can wake me up and tell me we're safe or turn off all the machines if we're not. Be better than going through this for the next ten games.
At least Blackburn are out of the way mate!