Blackburn V Wall Match thread

I must be watching a different match to some. This is the first time I've seen Millwall since the second coming. I think they've defended well. Night and day compared to JE. Okay, they've shown nothing up front but neither have Blackburn - Blackburn have created very little either. Given our recent record against Blackburn, a point would do fine in my opinion. Not much fun to watch but we're in a dogfight now so a point is worth more than any amount of pretty football.

It's a fair point. They have created fuck all and neither have we. It is a terrible game though.

Pub team style football - Kick it upfield as far as you can and hope.
We really do need a clear out in the summer as this is dire beyond belief.
I'll take a 0-0 and hope to god we stay up, but jeez if this is how we are going to play, then whats the point?

Result is all that matters. Dire to watch. Emakhu had to come off, looked well off the pace. Right, second half, let’s go for the jugular!

We have defended very well in the last two and a half games yes but my god we are a terrible team beyond that ,I can see us still being fkn nervous on the last day of the season all we can do is support them and at least we are fighting for every point,

Staff online

Members online