Blackburn V Wall Match thread

This is possibly one of the worst games of football I have ever seen.

Be amazed if Emakhu comes out 2nd half. Not necessarily his fault, but he is not in the game and had to swap positions with Longman halfway through.

I’ve heard of “parking the bus” but fuck me we have no outlet to attack. Emakhu needs to get his arse in gear!

Yawn, boring as fuck, no shots.We need points (note plural) and to get them we need goals and I understand a point may sound good after some tough games but come on ffs.

I must be watching a different match to some. This is the first time I've seen Millwall since the second coming. I think they've defended well. Night and day compared to JE. Okay, they've shown nothing up front but neither have Blackburn - Blackburn have created very little either. Given our recent record against Blackburn, a point would do fine in my opinion. Not much fun to watch but we're in a dogfight now so a point is worth more than any amount of pretty football.

This is possibly one of the worst games of football I have ever seen.

Be amazed if Emakhu comes out 2nd half. Not necessarily his fault, but he is not in the game and had to swap positions with Longman halfway through.
Glad I'm not watching as boss is here. Appreciate the updates from all though. Better luck 2nd 45.COYL. 🦁