Blackburn Game

I agree but after recent results i'm not sure how they'll be recieved.

Yep. It's never actually full even when sold out. Many fans bought those tickets weeks ago because they wanted to join a potential party. The club have been shrew by putting tickets on sale early. Many i know will stay in the pub if there's nothing to play for.
True fans. Not 100 % sure. 🤔

Trying to take your seat and having some bell filming yet another set piece is a right joke.
I once asked a fella doing exactly what you describe why he's filming the game? He said so ' he could watch at home later'. I suggested that he puts his fucking phone down and watches it now instead, a blank stare is all i got back. He literally filmed both halves and himself when walking to his seat.

Still pissed off at hoe inflated this league is by parachute payments. It'll be the same next year. Not sure what can be done tho as it's brutal free marketing at its best, and that's one of our societys sacred cows

Still pissed off at hoe inflated this league is by parachute payments. It'll be the same next year. Not sure what can be done tho as it's brutal free marketing at its best, and that's one of our societys sacred cows
I thought that as well, but apparently the clubs don't get it until after the first season after relegation. Might be wrong. 🤔

Just realised that ‘Black’ prefaces the two teams we’re playing so is this a coincidence or an omen. I think the latter given:
“Throughout its checkered history, the Black Omenmercenary unit has earned a reputation for doing whatever necessary to achieve victory, regardless of honor or morality.” 😉

If Blackburn and West Brom lose midweek then we can still get in the top 6 if we beat Blackburn even if we lose against Blackpool. We would need some teams to lose and a bit of a goal swing so unlikely but still a chance at kick off against Blackburn. Therefore the ground will be full at kick off

I think we're done for now. Sunderland and Coventry both flying with winnable remaining games. Our players look as though they've accepted thet we're not good enough. Would need a huge turn of fortune from both us and the teams that Sunderland and Coventry have to face. That's with completely discounting West brom who have three games left to play.