Blackburn Game

We will probably put on a good show, a better side, that will make us play, hopefully not a dreadful performance like Saturday, one of the worse I’ve seen, really disappointing, after all the effort they have put in all season, seems to me as if they didn’t want it. But I’ve said all season not good enough, but next season could be different.

Oh great. Another day surrounded by mongs singing sweet Caroline behind the south stand and tourists with club shirts over hoodies filming everything that fucking moves. Throw in a few obnoxious Germans and some dopey Dutch cunts and it’s the perfect recipe for another shit atmosphere. I can’t wait.
.....And some fucker from Belfast with foam hands, and a big bass drum.

Oh great. Another day surrounded by mongs singing sweet Caroline behind the south stand and tourists with club shirts over hoodies filming everything that fucking moves. Throw in a few obnoxious Germans and some dopey Dutch cunts and it’s the perfect recipe for another shit atmosphere. I can’t wait.
Ouch - you’ll have Millwall’s Diversity & Inclusion Police chasing you Ilderton. Not sure about the Sweet Caroline bit but certainly, the let’s film everything nonsense (Emirates Style) its well annoying. Trying to take your seat and having some bell filming yet another set piece is a right joke.

the players still deserve a decent reception what ever happens.
I agree but after recent results i'm not sure how they'll be recieved.

Even though it's a sell-out?
Yep. It's never actually full even when sold out. Many fans bought those tickets weeks ago because they wanted to join a potential party. The club have been shrewd by putting tickets on sale early. Many i know will stay in the pub if there's nothing to play for.

Last edited:
On Saturday I was never going again, Sunday mate come round early and said he was never going again, I said call yourself Wall !! Monday up at five checking the Ginger knob bollocks and then hating Vermin with a vengeance. Come Friday night I will be turning tv on and off praying that the players turn up.
Whatever the result I will turn up for our last game or my Grandson would never forgive me and I would never forgive myself.
We are Millwall and we are special :thumbup::rofl::yes: