Blackburn drew

No team can rely on a draw being good enough, apart from Coventry, unless everyone draws. Then a draw is good enough for us...
:ROFLMAO:

Signed
A student of the bleedin' obvious.
Nope, we can't afford the draw.... we need the win... and thankfully it's in our hands so we only have ourselves to blame if it goes belly up... however, I know I've said it before but I'd prefer to stay in the Championship rather than get thumped week in week out... I don't want Millwall to be breaking records for the wrong reasons ;)

I seem to remember us rolling over and getting beat 4-1 by Blackburn after we had secured promotion which allowed them to get in the play offs ahead of Crystal Palace. Surely they need to be reminded of this and return the fucking favour. Whatever happens, Harleys Bar in Subic Bay will be hearing a few monks chants on Monday night for sure.
Wall get everywhere 😉
1683004604273.jpeg

What’s the most convoluted, complex, most unlikely, one milllion-to-one scenario that means we miss out on the play offs?

I’m going for that option, and then I’m off to open the curtains, dust down the bar, and change the barrels in the haters arms!

What’s the most convoluted, complex, most unlikely, one milllion-to-one scenario that means we miss out on the play offs?

I’m going for that option, and then I’m off to open the curtains, dust down the bar, and change the barrels in the haters arms!
Deduction of 6 points for being the odd one out and meticulously following the financial fair play rules..