Blackburn drew

The game has now got a sharper edge to it , they must win to have any chance so let's hope a real.millwall team then up for this game,got to play. 2 upfront not the sit back and defend mode

On the other hand, Blackburn can’t go up if Sunderland or West Brom win (because of their shit goal difference)
If one of those are 3-0 up at half time they might as well give up

On the other hand, Blackburn can’t go up if Sunderland or West Brom win (because of their shit goal difference)
If one of those are 3-0 up at half time they might as well give up

The Blackburn manager is probably not going to tell his players what the score is elsewhere. So it's up to us to tell their players West Brom are 3-0 up, no matter if true or not ;)

Just had a look on a Rovers forum, and from reading their rants, I would say 99% of them don’t believe they have a hope in hell of beating us next week!

Here’s a good one…

”PNE have nothing of their own to play for beyond pride, and they've absolutely no inclination to do us a favour.

Sunderland to make the playoffs under smug cunt Tony Mowbray, due to us beating Millwall...how Blackburn Rovers would that be?

I'd almost rather lose to Millwall and keep Sunderland out of the playoffs than that scenario.”

Biggest gripe is that they don’t think they have any forwards who can score, citing Diaz and Dack as being, well, absolutely cack! 🤣

That’s 9 games without a win for Rovers now, so you can guess where this is heading….. Szmodics getting the winner to end their winless run, and end our hopes of getting to the play off semi’s!

If we‘re not destined to get 6th spot, I don’t care who gets it, as long as it’s not West Bromwich Fucking Albion!

Last edited:
Im still confused, do we still need 5 points and to concede more corners and to have less shots on goal than Blackburn for us to make playoffs ?