Betting thread

Yeah, corners, fouls, certain playing to foul or be carded. Had some decent results too
Does anyone ever bet on weird things like the number of corners? A bloke in my local Bookies just put £50 on between 10-12 corners in tonights Chelsea v Middlesbrough game at 2/1. This looks like a very poor price but he says he makes a profit each season by doing this. He picks games where the home team are hot favourites. I will be keeping an eye on this.

Does anyone ever bet on weird things like the number of corners? A bloke in my local Bookies just put £50 on between 10-12 corners in tonights Chelsea v Middlesbrough game at 2/1. This looks like a very poor price but he says he makes a profit each season by doing this. He picks games where the home team are hot favourites. I will be keeping an eye on this.
Only been two so far and they’re 40 minutes in to the game

View attachment 24993

Is it me or is this cash out a pisstake!!

Guaranteed to be subbed at halftim

I did that bet, over 12 corners. Not sure if there was 5

I don't think i've met a gambler that lays out big stakes that says he loses. Like with most compulsions and addictions they tend to create liars.
There are some ways to profit. I made money by backing against Tim Henman at Wimbledon. His price was always a lot shorter than it should have been due to the hype.

The 4 teams above us and QPR to lose while we win is about 100/1 on an accumulator. Got to be worth a pound - I have gone mad and put on £3.

I never ever put them in an acca.
Got a feeling we’ll get a reaction from the team on Saturday but also think we’ll concede. Call me delusional but I still think we’re in a false position in the league. Apart from Wednesday and QPR away we haven’t played that badly in the last couple of months