Betting thread

After not having a decent win in a few years now I’ve decided to jack it.
Going to buy premium bonds with the 25 quid a week (give or take) that I would usually spend on bets. Probably got the same odds of winning something and at least I can get my money back as and when I want.

fuck the bookies. They’ve had enough off me over the years

Last edited:
Doesn’t often come up, but with time wasting, kicking ball away etc hopefully more cards. This 1 bet covers season and then some so hopefully a couple more and it’s happy days!
Have never done a bookings bet as i usually stick to doing draw doubles and sometime trebles but have had no luck. Hardly have abet now cause it's so unpredictable and rarely goes to form.

Have never done a bookings bet as i usually stick to doing draw doubles and sometime trebles but have had no luck. Hardly have abet now cause it's so unpredictable and rarely goes to form.
Only bets I do now are over 0.5 first half goals, over 1.5 full time goals in accas usually 14 games and named players to be booked. That way not bothered who wins (hence I always leave Millwall well alone so not to jinx them!).

Give the bookings a go especially on some of the niggle games. I always check here to see how many cards a player has got this season then take a punt:

Last edited:
Only bets I do now are over 0.5 first half goals, over 1.5 full time goals in accas usually 14 games and named players to be booked. That way not bothered who wins (hence I always leave Millwall well alone so not to jinx them!).

Give the bookings a go especially on some of the niggle games. I always check here to see how many cards a player has got this season then take a punt:

Cheers mate will look into that.

IMG_2477.jpeg
Crossbar stuff today. Still pissed though as Bet365 cashout takes the piss. 3 cards before 30mins and Gabriel not shy of a card and all they offered was £165! Secondly how is he supposed to foul anyone when all City do is walk about with the ball. Utter cunts!! We move on.....

My banker of the season - Atletico Madrid to beat the fenian scum. 10/11 with most bookies so Evens or better should be available on Betfair. Looks a great bet.

My banker of the season - Atletico Madrid to beat the fenian scum. 10/11 with most bookies so Evens or better should be available on Betfair. Looks a great bet.
Brave bet. Madrid haven't won away in the champions league in 6 games. Mind you the scum haven't won a champions league game at home in 6. I never bet on there games anymore . The few times i have the cunts have always won and screwed my bet.

Good luck with it!

I personally think odds are terrible nowadays. I used to do draws only 2-2. Used to be 16-1 nearly every match minimum. Not sure what you would get now

Hope your right Arthur last one in my acca 6 last night one tonight.
Also gave plymouth to all the betting shop as banker , didn't realise they were so low .

Also one for the boys fergal o Briens horse next time Dysart enos dont say I didn't warn you.

Does anyone ever bet on weird things like the number of corners? A bloke in my local Bookies just put £50 on between 10-12 corners in tonights Chelsea v Middlesbrough game at 2/1. This looks like a very poor price but he says he makes a profit each season by doing this. He picks games where the home team are hot favourites. I will be keeping an eye on this.