Betting thread

What’s everyone having today? Portsmouth look big at just short of evens at home to the spotters.
not sure on whether to include us. As we know we always seem to struggle against the so called ‘lesser’ sides

That’s crazy odds with the current form and being at home 👀
Prior to todays games the bookies had city as odds on favorites for the premier league. Must be damage limitations or something cause i can't see them winning it. United were 25's and probably have more of a chance. Think city want the champions league more than the premier title.

Have more or less given up. Bar the odd first goal scorer in our games i don't induldge. All the leagues i used to win from are up in the air, no patterns of form to pick from so i binned it off. Had a very good run for a few year so am well up and won'tbe giving it back to them any time soon.

Prior to todays games the bookies had city as odds on favorites for the premier league. Must be damage limitations or something cause i can't see them winning it. United were 25's and probably have more of a chance. Think city want the champions league more than the premier title.
What do i know :slap::grinning:

Have more or less given up. Bar the odd first goal scorer in our games i don't induldge. All the leagues i used to win from are up in the air, no patterns of form to pick from so i binned it off. Had a very good run for a few year so am well up and won'tbe giving it back to them any time soon.
Yeah, I just have a few quid each week on the odd silly for a bit of fun. Won a couple of hundred last month. Just before Christmas I missed out on a few big wins through last minute goals or some other stroke of bad luck. Gutting when that happens

Had 4 draws up last week, after 85 mins didn’t take the cash out wanting the full £120, poxy Wolves score in 87 min against Southampton, wound up with £6…. Oh well

4A5D28CA-4564-4132-8ECF-A747F340970C.png
Had some results recently, follow a couple of tipsters on twitter. They put allot into stats, got this win from it. Not winning big but not losing!!

Nice one. Share some on here mate
Bad Man Betting

Site I follow on twitter that gives some decent tips and stats.

Cheltenham tip using the £5 free bet

Attachments

• 11637BF4-65C0-420A-B13B-FE9C7B744F36.png
    11637BF4-65C0-420A-B13B-FE9C7B744F36.png
    253.3 KB · Views: 9