Betting thread

One for the layers. NEC Nijmegen have drawn their last seven consecutive games. Tomorrow Sunday 11.15am they are away at Sparta Rotterdam. My strategy is to lay the draw then cash out when the first goal is scored. I can't find the Dutch record but in England it is eight.

Free £5 bet builder bet on PP today for the Liverpool Man City game
Wippa, they've given me a free £25 bet for the game! Not sure why but hopefully I'll make them pay! Think I'll do named players to be carded.

image0.jpeg

Last edited:
This lay the draw bet is paying well. Just find a game where the two teams are evenly matched and lay the draw. You can wait for the price to drop if it is too high. I layed this at half time. Then cash out when a goal is scored. The only way you can lose is if it ends 0-0.

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 19
Tonight i will risk a small bet on Blyth Spartans to beat Wrexham in the FA Cup replay. Wrexham want to get back in the league and i don't think they will be concerned about any other competition. They rested several players for the first game and they are likely to do it again. Blyth are a famous name in non league cup history and at 16/1 i think they have a chance.

Tonight i will risk a small bet on Blyth Spartans to beat Wrexham in the FA Cup replay. Wrexham want to get back in the league and i don't think they will be concerned about any other competition. They rested several players for the first game and they are likely to do it again. Blyth are a famous name in non league cup history and at 16/1 i think they have a chance.
Wrexham winning 3 nil at halftime. Looks like the bookies got it right this time.

Wrexham have the chance to play their old rivals Chester in the next round. Suppose that’ll give them an extra bounce. They haven’t played them in a while.

Wrexham winning 3 nil at halftime. Looks like the bookies got it right this time.

Wrexham have the chance to play their old rivals Chester in the next round. Suppose that’ll give them an extra bounce. They haven’t played them in a while.
Final score 3-2. Chester lost on penalties. So Wrexham will play Oldham. I will be keeping an eye on Wrexham this season. They have had a lot of money invested in them and their main aim is getting back into the league. I don't think they will be concerned about cups so i will be backing against them when they play teams they should be expected to beat.

A correct score lucky 15 tonight

West Brom 1 Blackpool 2 - 13/1
Coventry 1 Blackburn 1 - 5/1
Marseille 1 Tottenham 1 - 11/2
Sporting Lisbon 2 Eintracht Frankfurt 1 - 15/2

Shit prices but one winner guarantees a profit (Betfred)

Free £5 bet builder with PP for every England game during this shit show of a tournament

Reckon there'll be lots of draws in the opening games and lots of bent decisions favouring the hosts. All part of the farce. Anyone backed England to win?