Best keeper you've seen in a wall jersey?

Best keeper at wall down the years

• Bart

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Archer

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sansome

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Stepney

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Denzil

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Forde

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Keller

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Horne

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • King

Votes: 38 33.6%

• Total voters

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Toss up between Horne of Keller for me. Horne edges iit for me purely cause he played at a higher level with us, Carry on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Can only have ten options in the poll but i think i've chosen those that would be most likely.

Why is Archer not on that list ?

Close the Thread !!
To be honest mate i didn't think he was worth putting up cause there's better keepers and i'm limited in the amount of options i can put up. It don't matter anyway cause there'll always be someone not happy. I'm just creating threads/ content to try and keep the board goping/ interesting.

To be honest mate i didn't think he was worth putting up cause there's better keepers and i'm limited in the amount of options i can put up. It don't matter anyway cause there'll always be someone not happy. I'm just creating threads/ content to try and keep the board goping/ interesting.
He's being sarky you fucking numpty!

For me it’s a toss up between Bryan King and Alex Stepney who were both extremely good and reliable keepers, though my all time favourite was big Reg Davies. What a character he was!
See, all about the era. I never see one of those play. First Wall keeper i see play was Nicky Johns in 77