Bennett’s injury looks nasty.

😁😁😁😁
I meant I wouldn’t speculate about what his injury was.
I feared a broken leg when I saw the incident again at half time.
I said that to my son at the time.

What was noticeable, the Sunderland players were shouting at the ref to stop the game and he didn't want to be told by any player what to do.

I said that to my son at the time.

What was noticeable, the Sunderland players were shouting at the ref to stop the game and he didn't want to be told by any player what to do.
Then why did the Sunderland players keep the ball in play, if they had seen how bad the injury was ?

Losing Bennett is a blow one of our more forward thinking players. Whilst Burke and Whatmore could prove to be good signings, our midfield is all much of a muchness. All very similar players. I know we are having a great season all things considered, sitting 7th very handily placed but I cant help but feel to cement our place in the play offs we have to have something more up front. Bradshaw running his guts out but he would surely benefit from a partner along side him. Hope GR is looking in the loan market. For god sake just stick Vogl up with him in the interim, it might even improve Bradshaws goal rate if he wasn't having to do it all himself. Not sure what we'd do forward wise if Bradshaw broke down. Hutch getting crocked again, another blow, but at least we have cover there although will miss his calming influence.
Also, not sure if its been said before, yesterdays ref with his tight shirt showing off his pecs, was a complete and utter cunt.

What happened yesterday had nothing to do with his injury record, it was rank bad luck and would have happened to any player regardless of whether or not they were injury prone.
You are absolutely correct about that.
It annoys me when people raise their eyebrows and say oh well he always was a sicknote.
He may or may not be injury prone. That is definitely not the issue here.
It was a very unfortunate accident and I feel really sorry for the lad.

The biggest sick note at the club is Leonard. Just over a 100 matches and this is his fifth season at the club.

if mason can get fit, would definitely give him a new contract. He is a very good player.

it was obviously a very bad injury as he was getting gas because he was in so much pain.

I am not sure how anyone can know if he is a good player or not, he never gets through 90 mins and is out injured more than he is fit. Seems a trier but no way should we be looking at offering him a new contract

Staff online

Members online