Bennett’s injury looks nasty.

BigPaul

I have just seen the replay.
I won’t speculate, but I’d be very surprised if he plays again this season.

It was a nothing challenge he didn’t need to make. That’s what’s so frustrating. He effectively injured himself.

He played well. I didn't see what happened. The ball broke free and then when I looked back he was down and didn't look happy. The medics looked very concerned as did the players around him.
I wish him well, when he has played he has done well. But I would be surprised to see him in Wall' shirt again as it didn't look good.

With Bennett and Styles out for a while are we able to bring in a loan signing or are we done for transfers the rest of the season

With Bennett and Styles out for a while are we able to bring in a loan signing or are we done for transfers the rest of the season
Our business is done with Kathy and Watmore. Unless we get in any freebies.
We can apply for an emergency loan goalkeeper outside of the transfer deadline but that's it.

Mixed feelings on the news. He's unreliable due to injuries which must make it difficult for a manager when planning for games. He can be useful but i never really understood what he brings to the team. Sometimes when a managers hand is forced it can often be for the best. We have a decent bench and i'm sure whoever steps up will give it there all.