Benik Afobe

What evidence have we seen of Harvey Bussell’s abilities since he arrived Peckham?
Ballard and Ojo, young and from prem teams. We;ve tried to sing at least one player from abroad in this window. Burke and Bennett both still in there prime rather than the journeymen nearing the age of 30.

Last edited:
What evidence have we seen of Harvey Bussell’s abilities since he arrived Peckham?
Brussell must be a better sprout* than aldo

Harvey should recruit Darcy. She'll have our forwards dancing around defenders in no time at all!!

Last edited:
I know Holloway was a c@nt buy wasnt this the strategy he was following. Buy cheap from lower level clubs, develop our youth and then sell them on for a premium...

Get another awful display from Afobe , or am I missing something..shit first touch ,cannot remember when he last won an aerial challenge , fluffed yet another chance today and created nothing worth mentioning , with his so called pace when did he run and actually beat someone on the run ?, and how does he getv90 minutes every week ?

Get another awful display from Afobe , or am I missing something..shit first touch ,cannot remember when he last won an aerial challenge , fluffed yet another chance today and created nothing worth mentioning , with his so called pace when did he run and actually beat someone on the run ?, and how does he getv90 minutes every week ?
That chance wasn't a fluff, keeper saved it I believe, it was also offside so wouldn't have counted even if he would've done something magical.. Only half a yard as the long haired pansy for Cardiff stepped up quickly. Him and Bradshaw was knocking up a good partnership before the injury, shame really as that could've kicked him. I would agree though, not quite prolific enough for a Champ striker.

Holloway only bought Gregory because his wife saw him playing and told Hollowhead he ought to bring him to Millwall....so he did! :LOL: Big up Mrs Holloway.