Beale sacked by Rangers....

Muscat for me, I don’t believe we would see another performance where players don’t play with passion and intent. He is getting positive reviews and I believe our support would get behind him. We won’t get, can’t afford and possibly don’t want a ‘big name’ and either get someone’ who has failed elsewhere or needs to prove themselves. I’d rather give someone who understands Millwall a chance. Be even better if he could get Rae as his assistant but think he will get some kind of full time position at Rangers

Absolutely the wrong decision to wait until we are knocking on the door of relegation, before any change. The best name I've heard on here is Warburton. Is he currently working?
Got to hope it doesn't come to that, but we've all been here before, (several times).
COYL starting tonight!

Living in Glasgow and having been to all but one game this season (inc friendlies), Beale would be out of his Depth with us. Rowett is a much safer bet, absolutely clueless tactically.

Living in Glasgow and having been to all but one game this season (inc friendlies), Beale would be out of his Depth with us. Rowett is a much safer bet, absolutely clueless tactically.
He also stands motionless and emotionless on the touch line like a statue. In some games a statue might have given the team a bit more encouragement.

Do we really warrant expectations greater than what we achieved last year? Again, the league is a different breed to the last few seasons in the Championship.
It's a fair point you raise mate. I think in some ways we've reached a stage of impasse in this division. We're an established and competitive championship side and for many of us that will do. For others they'll want us to kick on and aim higher but how realistic or acheivable is that in an industry where it's money that defines your fate nine times out of ten?

I've made my feelings known about the premier and how soul destroying it can be to watch when we can't compete. That would be the likelihood bar some small miracle. The one main reason that i'd like it to happen would be purely so my sons generation and those not old enough to have witnessed being there in 88/89 can say that they've seen Wall in the top division. I think every Wall fan should be given the chance to see that at least once in their life.

I've been going 46 nows and have witnessed my share of misery and gloom so with that in mind i'm just happy that we still exist, have good owners and a competitive team playing in a decent division. However i do understand and respect that other fans want and hope for more.

Football has been ruined by money which begs the question of what's the point anymore. Most of the teams in the premier only wish is to win enough games to retain there status in that division. There's fuck all chance of winning the league so they spend hundreds of millions just to tread water whislt the supporters pay through there nose for more of the same. There only wish and and hope is that they don't get relegated. I honestly can't see what the appeal is.

Very nearly soon to be miserable old fart and grumpy cunt rants and musings end.

Carry on, as you were etc etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your Spanish language course has done you proud.
Your post reminds me of a night i had many years ago in the Henry Cooper ( old boozer that used to be on the old kent road) Would have been about 19 at the time. Saturday night, pub rammed out, music going and the gaff heaving with fanny. Yours truley spots this fucking stunning brunette that was sporting a lovely pair of family sized lills. Was with a load of mates but couldn't take my eyes of off this sort. I take another glance over and she smiles back at me so i bowl over. Say hello and ask her name. All i get back is no entiendo no hablo ingles- i don't understand i don't speak english.

So i give her smile and walk back to my mates thinking what the fuck did she just say. My mates now are taking the piss- she blew you out mate etc. I tell them she only speaks spanish. My mate pipes up that he can speak a bit so tells me i should go back and repeat what he's just about to tell me to say. Over i go, smile at the bird and whisper in her lug hole -eres una puta me chuparás el pene- She slaps me straight across the chops and screams bastard at me several times and tells me to fuck off.

I go back to my mates who are in bits with laughter, call my mate a cunt and ask him what did i just say to her. The fucker tells me- you're a whore will you suck my cock :grinning: :grinning:

According to Sky Sports Kevin Muscat in the frame as Beale’s replacement 👍

If he gets the job the “old firm” match will be even more spicy 😉