Beale sacked by Rangers....

It’s pure Karma for Beale. Apparently he was offered the Wolves job but turned it down and then made an impassioned speech to all the QPR players saying he had a job to do with all of them, he was committed to QPR and loyalty was his number one aim. Then Rangers come a knocking and he is off there like a shot saying it was too good an opportunity not to be missed.
Well, it’s come back to bite him on the bum and now he is out of a job. He is a local lad and hails from Mottingham a friend told me.

Yes, local lad & must have more of a clue than Barrett when it comes to tactics.
Wanted the Wolves job but there were obstacles in his way (back room staff etc)
Let’s face it, Steven Gerrard was lost without him.
P.s. Very average player so got into coaching early, first ever Englishman to get a coaching job in Brazil (interesting story of you care to look it up)

This is a far cry from the Rangers team in 2020/21 which went a full season unbeaten under former boss Steven Gerrard. The 55 time Scottish champions are desperate to bridge the gap between themselves and Celtic and they have already begun their pursuit of finding a new manager.
One potential candidate for the job appears to be Gerrard’s former England team mate and Premier League rival Frank Lampard,according to Glasgow World.

Are they mad!!!!!!!

This is the issue that worries me about 'Wall getting rid of GR.

Whose coming in and what are we expecting to change that GR hasn't already achieved? Only thing is achieving the play off's or higher if we want better than GR, no?

The football is shite don't get me wrong, but I'd rather come the end of the season we finished mid table without much to talk about than a potential relegation battle with a random head coming to take charge and we restart the process all over again.

Ian Hollowhead is a prime example. Jackett kept us a float (Just about, I know but still did), as soon as Holloway comes in, we drop like a stone into League One & If it wasn't for Harris and JB, who knows where we'd be now.

Do we really warrant expectations greater than what we achieved last year? Again, the league is a different breed to the last few seasons in the Championship.

If GR does go, the most ideal situation is having an individual who can build on what we currently have, which is a very good squad that can compete in this league.

If our home form was better and the atmosphere felt like Millwall, GR would be loved. Is a shame IMO, as I was a big fan of GR. Time is running out for sure.