Away fans at The Den

Ilderton Wanderer

We got to stop this bollocks of giving away fans a whole fucking stand, it has turned every game into a home match for any side with a decent following. No other club in the division I can think of gives an away club such a big end to fill.

You can say it brings in revenue but at what cost? Every single decent Millwall side and memorable victory we’ve had was built upon one thing, the away side being intimidated and hating every minute. Playing at Millwall these days is the easiest day out in the country, it’s a fucking joke. I’m sick of seeing away teams fans, players and managers taking the utter piss every other week on our patch. Stick the cunts back up in the top tier and find a way of getting Wall fans in the lower.

We got to stop this bollocks of giving away fans a whole fucking stand, it has turned every game into a home match for any side with a decent following. No other club in the division I can think of gives an away club such a big end to fill.

You can say it brings in revenue but at what cost? Every single decent Millwall side and memorable victory we’ve had was built upon one thing, the away side being intimidated and hating every minute. Playing at Millwall these days is the easiest day out in the country, it’s a fucking joke. I’m sick of seeing away teams fans, players and managers taking the utter piss every other week on our patch. Stick the cunts back up in the top tier and find a way of getting Wall fans in the lower.
Great idea mate, I should imagine Hand S issues would come into play

100%. Ilderton.
However if the team were performing this would counteract the away clubs supporters. But too nice down the Den now for many reasons. You don't want people getting mullered every week , with a few exceptions, but plenty of verbal aggression and animosity would not go amiss.
Price we in particular are paying for modern football. 😔😔😔

We play well and win then they are quiet and irrelevant.
We do need the money and it might mean that by given other clubs more tickets, we get more in return.

100%. Ilderton.
However if the team were performing this would counteract the away clubs supporters. But too nice down the Den now for many reasons. You don't want people getting mullered every week , with a few exceptions, but plenty of verbal aggression and animosity would not go amiss.
Price we in particular are paying for modern football. 😔😔😔
Verbal aggression and animosity? Crikey, sounds like hate to me. We don't do that anymore, it's a bad thing apparently. I must report you on the special number so the Millwall family can have you ostracised. Hear hate, don't hesitate.*

Exactly this, last two home games have made me feel physically sick at the way the away fans have totally dominated the atmosphere in our gaff. The team are capitulating on the pitch and it’s feeling like we are are in the stadium.
Sad times.

Absolutely 100 per cent bang on the button, we’re turning into Orient it’s so bad, all them northern c*^s celebrating at the end too 😡 this ain’t Millwall …🤔
Tunnel into the ground, Given the whole end, That silly blue bus, Female fans and families at the games, It's modern football and makes for a better day out, According to some, I would rather anyone getting lairy gets a slap on Ilderton rd, Unfortunately it's not the 80s anymore.

I said on here ages ago, even with smaller teams following we gave them the lower tier rather than the upper like we used to! I also said although it makes for a better atmosphere we are losing a advantage

Tunnel into the ground, Given the whole end, That silly blue bus, Female fans and families at the games, It's modern football and makes for a better day out, According to some, I would rather anyone getting lairy gets a slap on Ilderton rd, Unfortunately it's not the 80s anymore.
Two birds sitting a few rows in front of us with kids buggy’s yesterday 🤷‍♂️, scores of foreigners too particularly a family who looked liked they’d lost their way to Madame Tussaud’s

Jars me the away support down Wall these days. From an era where very few would come to the Den.
On the flip side our away support, not that I do aways anymore, has more than trebled or more.

Far too comfortable for away support for my liking, cowards way now gives youngsters to get lairy on the walkway/bridge.
Connect the North stand to the corners of the Dockers/Kitchener and make it passable for more lively get together..Oh and youngsters making those cringey 'chaos and limbs' vlogs, embarrassing.

Funny enough, it got me thinking yesterday about Sheffield Wednesday, they always turned up at the old den ( on coaches normally ) they always took an hiding but still came like Cardiff did 73/78 ish, one game in particular (76 🤔) a rumour went round that they were coming down firm handed and as per usual our welcoming committee were waiting only to happy to greet them.
We boarded the tube at shadwell that morning bound for New Cross gate with a fat bod that regularly stood behind the goal in the CBL stepping on at wapping, anyone that knew this fella ( Johnny Bearman) knew he was the biggest bullshitter on earth, sitting there pointing to his wireless he announced “ just been on the news, there’s thousands of Sheffield Wednesday that have took over the west end, all on their way here soon” 🤔 we just grinned knowing he was talking bollocks as per.
The den that day was full of the usual suspects, middle of the ilderton road terrace, corner by the half way line, Jews hill all full of walls finest ( Tiny R.I.P dressed in a safari jacket as cool as ever) .As the coaches entered the car park ( 5 in total 🤔) Millwall were on the move preparing for their entry, and like a script the chant went up “ the Wednesday, the Wednesday” as they approached the turnstiles with the attack coming from the Jews hill battalion regiment, then as the unscathed ones entered they lasted about a minute before being clumped, some sparked out others transferring into the seats some going on the pitch ..nowadays it’s cowards way and verbal, nothing like it was sadly .

Funny enough, it got me thinking yesterday about Sheffield Wednesday, they always turned up at the old den ( on coaches normally ) they always took an hiding but still came like Cardiff did 73/78 ish, one game in particular (76 🤔) a rumour went round that they were coming down firm handed and as per usual our welcoming committee were waiting only to happy to greet them.
We boarded the tube at shadwell that morning bound for New Cross gate with a fat bod that regularly stood behind the goal in the CBL stepping on at wapping, anyone that knew this fella ( Johnny Bearman) knew he was the biggest bullshitter on earth, sitting there pointing to his wireless he announced “ just been on the news, there’s thousands of Sheffield Wednesday that have took over the west end, all on their way here soon” 🤔 we just grinned knowing he was talking bollocks as per.
The den that day was full of the usual suspects, middle of the ilderton road terrace, corner by the half way line, Jews hill all full of walls finest ( Tiny R.I.P dressed in a safari jacket as cool as ever) .As the coaches entered the car park ( 5 in total 🤔) Millwall were on the move preparing for their entry, and like a script the chant went up “ the Wednesday, the Wednesday” as they approached the turnstiles with the attack coming from the Jews hill battalion regiment, then as the unscathed ones entered they lasted about a minute before being clumped, some sparked out others transferring into the seats some going on the pitch ..nowadays it’s cowards way and verbal, nothing like it was sadly .
I remember that fat geezer, He used to stand down the front of the cold blow with Buck and Ethel etc.