Atmosphere Tonight

A couple of years ago my stepson phoned me up because he had a spare ticket for West Ham spurs he’s West Ham unfortunately his wife made him phone me told him to stick it up is arse he wasn’t offended just said I told her that can’t understand how anyone could go and watch the vermin who’s Millwall was pissed off once when I see tammer hassan was there with Danny dyer on the tv
I went to watch Chelsea v west ham when a customer invited me a few years back. In the Chelsea end. Chelsea pumped them 4 nil. Really enjoyed it. See I support 3 teams. Millwall, England and whoever west ham are playing

I went to watch Chelsea v west ham when a customer invited me a few years back. In the Chelsea end. Chelsea pumped them 4 nil. Really enjoyed it. See I support 3 teams. Millwall, England and whoever west ham are playing
I went to watch Chelsea Napoli in the champions league one Tuesday night as I was staying at Earl’s Court for a meeting the next day.

I left at half time.

Soulless and couldn’t get into it at all.

Went with a mate to Utd away to Everton whos one of their old firm, actually enjoyed it. UTD away fans are quite lively and love a bit of a piss take.

I’d struggle to watch another team nowadays as I just can’t stand the way football has been cleansed by the FA and PL. Millwall is looked upon with envy by many clubs up and down the country, simply because we give no fcks, and take no prisoners. We are one of the last proper working man’s clubs in the country, definitely London.

I went to watch Chelsea Napoli in the champions league one Tuesday night as I was staying at Earl’s Court for a meeting the next day.

I left at half time.

Soulless and couldn’t get into it at all.

Went with a mate to Utd away to Everton whos one of their old firm, actually enjoyed it. UTD away fans are quite lively and love a bit of a piss take.

I’d struggle to watch another team nowadays as I just can’t stand the way football has been cleansed by the FA and PL. Millwall is looked upon with envy by many clubs up and down the country, simply because we give no fcks, and take no prisoners. We are one of the last proper working man’s clubs in the country, definitely London.
So true. west ham were also until they sold their soul for that plastic bowl. They’ve diluted their support massively.

So true. west ham were also until they sold their soul for that plastic bowl. They’ve diluted their support massively.
West ham united doesn't exist anymore. It died the day the Dildo brothers sold their home to a property developer. That and the help of bent Bozo who happens to be very pally with Karren Brady who was made a life peer and Baroness by the Tories.

They're just like Big ben and Madame Tussauds' now. A tourist trap for neutrals and soccercunts that bounce from one premier club to another. Palace are the same. They have no historical, local or emotional connections to the the club. Prior to the Dildo bro's selling them out you;d hardly see a vermin around London bridge on a match day. Now the trains that are pulling in from Sussex are ram packed with shirted soccercunt dads and their kids.

Spurs has gone the same way. Lifers priced out of the new stadium which is another haven for soccercunt and his kids.

This!

Same as if Wall supporters went to watch the vermin (shudder) just to see them playing Man City in the PL!

Would never happen!

Even the days of Wall and spotter supporters watching each others clubs at home (when their own club was playing away that same day), are long, long gone now! Rivalry has always been fierce but boundary lines should never, ever be blurred!
My first visit to The Valley was when my Dad took me to watch Charlton in the FA Cup against Everton, 24 January 1959 (BTW: didn’t remember the date - just looked it up).

We stood on the enormous open terrace, there was 44,094 present and the ground was half empty🤦‍♂️

I couldn’t believe the vastness of the ground.

The pitch was a quagmire and I remember Stuart Leary (a Charlton Legend) being clean through, 1v1 with the keeper and the ball getting stuck in the mud 😂

Every other time I’ve been there has been to watch the Lions, 1st time 31 December 1966 after 20 years in the 3rd Division South, 3rd and 4th Division wilderness. You youngsters don’t know how lucky you’ve been watching our club in, mainly, The Championship 😉

Waiting to catch the train from Purley to New Cross Gate, many years ago I made the acquaintance of a man who watched Palace one week and Millwall the next. Never understood it 🤷‍♂️

The first time both teams were playing at home he asked me if I could get him the Millwall programme, which I did and gave it to him the next time we met. He offered to pay but I refused to accept.

After this happened on a few occasions he presented me with tickets to watch Palace v Forest and Arsenal. I didn’t have the heart to refuse them and spent 2 of the most boring (absolutely no atmosphere at all) afternoons ever watching a football match 🥱