And so the big boys get there way again

To add context to our club, if that decision by FA had been made years back (probably on table then) we would have been knocked out by Tranmere and no trip to the final.
Or boot on the other boot where we went to Woking away, only to draw 2-2 and then we get beat at our place, that's why the cup is magical.

Once they fucked about with the League Cup, it was only a matter of time before they tinkered with the FA Cup.
Man U had already opted out of it one year unless I'm wrong and them and other clubs don't mind galivanting to far flung continents to play useless friendlies, all in the name of making a pound note or two.
Yes just been announced that Spurs and Newcastle are to play a friendly in Melbourne 3 days after the Prem finishes - jet lag ?? Injuries ??? crowded fixture list ???- tired players????? - ££££££££!!!

EFL teams should mass boycott the fa cup until replays are bought back. But they won’t as they don’t want to upset the prem

The Premshit promised £900M to the EFL but some clubs voted against it and you can guess who they were.

Last edited:
The Premshit promised £900M to the EFL but some clubs voted against it and you can guess who they were.
Whatever the issues the problem will never go away, there isn't a stage to get to where these big clubs will say 'we have enough money', to think how much they get now and still have huge debts.

I fucking hate these money grabbing, spoilt, selfish big time Charlie clubs and hierarchy.
Everything evolves around them.
I’m a bit of an old romantic when it comes to the FA Cup, used to love it now it’s like the rest of football…….shit.

lower leagues didn't even get to vote only the prem how much more bent can football get
it is for the top 6 playing in Europe a d then having to play exhibition games all round the world....thought that was the idea of having a big squad , just boycott the FA cup completely that would stir things up or just give them the option not to enter if it spoils they travels around the world