a few faces . . .

70s cr
Walked from the PG station and it was big boozer lots of windows packed with chelski , must have had big toilets cuz they soon disappeared when the doors and windows went in, only a few of us got away from the filth

A Spurs mate of mine had the book 'Tottenham boys we are here' during the mid eighties, he used to love coming to a few Millwall games as well, so it was only polite for me to attend a few Spurs games as well, when I was over his way he showed me the book which was like a scrap book with some pages falling out, a good read if a little bias from a Spurs point of view.
Here's a recent listing of the book on Ebay ; https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/32557048...55-0&campid=5338722076&customid=&toolid=10050
I messaged him a couple of months back to ask if he still had it, he does but some of it is in very bad condition and unreadable, so he'd be lucky to get a fiver for
70s cr
Walked from the PG station and it was big boozer lots of windows packed with chelski , must have had big toilets cuz they soon disappeared when the doors and windows went in, only a few of us got away from the filth
Reckon it was mate. Known in some circles as the Sloany Pony. Yids plotted up there once and got battered by Chelsea using ammo from a slip after half of them had fucked off after waiting for hours.

Haha! Sort of your manor?
Back in the eighties loads of my family would go over in the summers to try with the posh birds. Very few got anything. Those were the loadsa money days. Golf GTI . Well out of my league. Nice to have a good view when your having a sherberI was still getting my leg over in pubs in Brixton and the Half Moon herne hill. That was a good boozer nack in the eighties.
Full of mad fxxks and always a party after. You out and about today mate ?

Back in the eighties loads of my family would go over in the summers to try with the posh birds. Very few got anything. Those were the loadsa money days. Golf GTI . Well out of my league. Nice to have a good view when your having a sherberI was still getting my leg over in pubs in Brixton and the Half Moon herne hill. That was a good boozer nack in the eighties.
Full of mad fxxks and always a party after. You out and about today mate ?
Yes mate. Heading there now. You?