a few faces . . .

Fella right at the front starred in Panorama. Remember going to Ipswich 78 Q-F and seeing him, Triggsy and one or two others from that doc (at the time I was just a violence tourist. Not disappointed either.)
Bloke next to him looks like his ready to kill someone

Fella right at the front starred in Panorama. Remember going to Ipswich 78 Q-F and seeing him, Triggsy and one or two others from that doc (at the time I was just a violence tourist. Not disappointed either.)
I recognized him too.
Still gets down the Den, I think.

Bloke 2 back behind him Jim Davidson, though he's a trainspotter.

Is that the bloke to the left of the bloke with the flat cap as we look?

A very good mate and mutual of ours is in there mate, A very young looking B!!