a few faces . . .

1682670256337.png

funny how you miss things, had another look at this picture and recognised the club photographer, Lived in Nunhead just around the corner from us

Seemed ancient to us then , would have been pre this picture as well
Got involved in either some programmes or pictures with him, so long ago now cant really remember the actual details
Had a sort of foreign look about him , brown skinned, tanned

Looking again a bit Demis Roussos !

Yes the cup game you got it
what a chithole that place was your right, went for the first time a few years prev when Millwall played Salisbury in the Cup and the game was played at the Dell

was a bit taken aback tbh you know with their history being in the top div for a while back to 60s and players they had etc, bit of history

A real all over the shop place wasnt it, the other end with that sort of slope to one end looked bizarre
Game on tv this one, i called it the hats game, everyone seemed to have one the ski type
Lots of trouble at this game

funny now ive put this up the fan i am going to mention has been spoken about a lot recently , stood in that end on the left of us in the seats and i will never forget this as it was full of Saints supporters a Ginger haired chap with a Black lady was winding up loads of their fans, Yes it was that Bob
It seemed for minutes on end everyone was looking over at em
will never forget it , probably the first time at a game i really recall him
Right in the corner as well, next to the millwall fans on the terrace but sitting

I am sure if someone asked him he would remember it
was not causing trouble as such just lots going on, maybe they wanted him out from that area , lots of hands going and all that
Just stuck with me
Also think this day back at the station, plod tried to get 1500/2000 odd chaps on to the platform through a single door, until alterations were made. 😂😂

Members online