HARRIS

But it's doubtful that it would happen. Harris is a big game manager that knows what is required for an upset. The chances of him doing what we done to Leicester week in week out is highly unlikely. Don't forget the Rotherhnumbers but it's much more difficult to do what he's done over the course of the season am and Huddersfield results. There'd be plenty of them over a 46 game season.
Both correct - 1.7 points a game are play off numbers. However, it's much more difficult to do over the whole season. Also his tactics will have to change and other teams will suss us out very quickly, if you get my drift.

But it's doubtful that it would happen. Harris is a big game manager that knows what is required for an upset. The chances of him doing what we done to Leicester week in week out is highly unlikely. Don't forget the Rotherham and Huddersfield results. There'd be plenty of them over a 46 game season.

Yeah course. He’d struggle to keep this momentum up over the course of a season.

The geezer loves this club mate. It shouldn't need spelling out. The accusation that he only came back for a big payday is way off the mark in my opinion. When he got the call i very much doubt that his first words were- how much you going to pay me-? None of us know that but i just can't see that myself. I'd also be surprised if he is skint and in dire need for the money. JB gave him his chance and he obviously had a healthy relationship with the man. I just think he's an honorable man that has a huge affinity for our club.
I’m 100% behind every one of your statements P. 👍 There’s no platitudes or motherhood statements from Neil. He’s authentic and congruent in every word we hear and every behaviour we witness.

Last edited:
Thank fuck I don't do facebook, really can't be bothered with idiots like that
I came off the only Wall related page that i followed. Past and present group it was. Fucking real eye opener. It's like an online custody suite for mongs. An echo chamber of group think. Bar the odd contributor it's a magnet for some very lairy strings. Coach one on steroids.

You have to hate Rowett, ignore where he got us in the division, the bigger gates, better assets on the pitch. The next game we lose will be attributed to Rowett who apparently was DEFINITELY going to get us relegated. If you say anything about Harris it has to be nice things. Even lies are excepted but don't dis the Don Harris. He took on Rowetts rubbish but pointing out that Rowett took over an awful squad from Harris and improved it falls on dead ears.

The same site was defending Danny Dyers right to bowl around our fucking carpark------ eez lovely, funny, harmeless, grow up etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I wasn't at the game. I know why Dyer was there. He was vouched for by one of our most legendary and respected chaps. In my opinion that was a bad call from him. He's a mate so we can speak our minds without fear of offending. I told him so.

I hate them cunts as much today as i did 40 year ago.I had a good think about how i would have reacted to seeing Dyer/a hampster bowl about our turf. Never mind our carpark. The answer was the same on both counts. i would by default attack him/ them with venom and with intent to cause harm. It's irrational and ultimately unhealthy but TTKK. That will die with me.

They ain't called Vermin for nish.

Bottom feeding dog shit cunts.

Last edited:
Hope he stays for new season.He knows and loves 'wall ..
will have the close season to work on the attacking side of things
main thing is trying to hang on to some of our loan players.
he's got a couple of games left wherehe can give a run out to some of our young stars to get an idea of where they're at.

Both correct - 1.7 points a game are play off numbers. However, it's much more difficult to do over the whole season. Also his tactics will have to change and other teams will suss us out very quickly, if you get my drift.
By suss us out you mean that they wont be so cocky.

He will be here next season , im guessing he wouldn't have left his last job for 13 games with us.
Proof is here ““My job for the next couple of games but also for next season is to keep him on the football pitch as much as I can.”

The man took over from Hollowhead but couldn't stop us going down :

The next season he gets us to the play off final and we lose.
The next season he gets us to the play off final, and we win.
The next season he almost gets us to the Championship playoffs,
He gives us massive cup wins at home.
The next season is a bit more difficult for us, after he starts to get hounded by our own, he decides to walk away, but does not want a pay off.
He talks to Gary Rowlett and tells Millwall that the two would be well suited each other.
Every season with GR, we skirt with the playoffs.
After skirting with the playoffs every season, the haters decide "skirting isn't good enough, hound him out of the club.
Millwall decide to take a gamble and appoint JE, we played some good football but it just didn't work out.
Had we lost at Southampton we would have been in the bottom three, however,
Millwall decide to contact r Millwall himself. Who jumped to come back and help us to stay up. Queue the haters waking up to this glorious news and renewing the memberships to the Arms.
We win away at Southampton, unbeaten at home since his return, sell outs at home, keeps us up with two games to spare.

How anyone finds the time to slate this man is beyond me, i tried to list only facts that cannot be disputed.

My opinion, is that he will be a better manager than when he left, and if he wants to take us on again. I back him and the club all the way.

Mr Neil Harris you sir are a club legend. On and off the pitch thank you for your time, you most definitely have my backing, and if we do go through a sticky patch, as every manager at every club goes through one, you will still have it. Because i think that you love this club as much as i do.