Plymouth game.

Stowwall

A bod on another site enquired about match tickets for the above , and was told the club are awaiting information from SKY.
I would imagine there is the possibility that the ko time could be changed.
Just for peeps to be aware if they are booking train tickets or even flights etc.

A bod on another site enquired about match tickets for the above , and was told the club are awaiting information from SKY.
I would imagine there is the possibility that the ko time could be changed.
Just for peeps to be aware if they are booking train tickets or even flights etc.
I think they have already released the fixtures for tv on this weekend?

I’m pretty certain that in the final weeks of the season it’s written into the contract that Sky have the right to change fixtures for coverage at late notice. It happened to us a few years back away to Middlesbrough, the KO time changed a couple of weeks before.

Tickets are now on sale, does anyone know if they can still change the KO once this has happened?
Was off to a game a couple of seasons ago ,didnt have a ticket was going to POD . Bought my train ticket 3 or 4 days in advance then 2 days before the game ko was put back a day ,and circs dictated i couldnt go.In essence if things can get sorted re-policing etc I think they can do what they want. They being Sly if being televised.
Might be wrong.

Hopefully sky won't see this as an important game now that we have climbed the table.
All paid for so I hope it stays as it is, deserves to be another full house if only to see Roy's presentation that Peckham has mentioned.

Hopefully sky won't see this as an important game now that we have climbed the table.
All paid for so I hope it stays as it is, deserves to be another full house if only to see Roy's presentation that Peckham has mentioned.
This is the only game atm.

Saturday April 27​

• Hull vs Ipswich, 8pm - Live on Sky Sports Football & Sky Sports App