The saints V The sinners- match thread.

Away to Southampton and we win……. I just can’t wait for the anti NH brigade (you know, the ones who were slating him before he had even signed the contract) to find the negatives with todays game plan,
As Delia would say “ Come on you haters, let’s be avenue” 😂😂😂😂😂

Fantastic stuff wall, and our support, next week a sell out for sure and I can’t wait.

Tippy happy 1- hooffball 2 FT.
MOM Leonard , but they all deserve that win

Obefami shot on goal.which drew the penalty
Tango header very brave
Sarkic save to keep them I front
Honey man never stopped running
Danny mac immense defending
Saville kept the rally cry going
Cooper solid defending
Longman great attitude
Flemming penalty tucked away under pressure
Billy always gave them problems
BNC & Bradshaw done well as subs

Harris I salute you.

What a battling performance that was and well played 'Wall.
Fuck me, they had to dig deep for those three points. It wasn't pretty, indeed it was ugly at times, but pretty has got us nowhere recently. But saying that, when we did break, there were plenty going forward and it was pacey.

We defiantly looked more compact and solid at the back. I think Livermore has to take some credit for that as well.

:clap:

Savile today, really didn't touch the ball hardly at all until about half way through the second half.
What he was doing through was just patrolling across the middle as an extra man. This meant that they couldn't play through is and were forced to go wide every time. That plays into our hands as we're usually good at dealing with crosses into out box.
Good tactics from Harris or is that just down to Savile?
Can t agree kidda.If Billy or Sav had pressed better Lenny and Danny could ave got closer to their wide lads and cut out some of the crosses

Savile today, really didn't touch the ball hardly at all until about half way through the second half.
What he was doing through was just patrolling across the middle as an extra man. This meant that they couldn't play through us and were forced to go wide every time. That plays into our hands as we're usually good at dealing with crosses into our box.
Good tactics from Harris or is that just down to Savile?

He did put a plumb of a free kick into the box though for Tango's goal.