The saints V The sinners- match thread.

Yeah our away support is exceptional. One of our players in our away victory at Bradford in the semi said we were like the 300 Spartans. Hugely outnumbered but it was all us.

I'm with another 3 Wall in their home end on Saturday. I know the answer but why do we get such paltry ticket allocation away when we give away fans at our gaff the whole fkg end? For the few extra quid Berylson junior collects it provides a massive advantage to the visiting team compared to if they were only given what our away day travelling support is given.

I had to order the tickets using my postal code at my New Forest property to secure the tickets, and put on a ridiculous accent which I'm still struggling to shake off such was the dedication of my practice call to their ticket office.

I seriously believe we will get a result on Saturday. We are not doomed to relegation, we defo staying up 🦁
Me and my mate (an Ipswich fan) took Japansese girls we were in uni there in the home end and the old Dell in the 90s against Ipswich. We said to them we have to keep our heads down...and they then went and cheered EVERY goal! And it was about 4-4 or 4-3 something! We got some funny looks.

2 Trains from London have been cancelled, my son just rang me so he's coming home, could be a few more not making it

Last edited:
Peeing
A mate offered me his ticket for today a few weeks ago cos he is overseas; I declined as had pretty much had enough of Edwards and our ineptness. Regret turning it down now! I was buzzing last night thinking about it and have woken up with a positive feeling about it this morning. Good luck to all going, let's give Southampton absolute hell.
Peeing down, cold 'n ''orrible conditions. Wise decision by you I reckon. Good for sliding tackles

Best of luck to all of you today and w/Harris' return- whether it turns out win/loss, at least there's some spirit to it. My hockey club experiencing the exact same shit just now and pulling free of it- perhaps a sign that MFC is about to as well. Been busy going to see them play (hence my absence here recently- but always better to go something that you can actually see, right?) but still show up here to post some choons and catch up on news- glad that I did yesterday and saw the news on Neil. Good luck fellas- COYL and up the workers.

That excited listening already but now got the hump as the Saints announcer talking about the alphabet crew and fucking rainbow footballs they better not be used at the Den

That’s cheering me up a rendition of NOLU

That excited listening already but now got the hump as the Saints announcer talking about the alphabet crew and fucking rainbow footballs they better not be used at the Den

That’s cheering me up a rendition of NOLU
I believe a rainbow Ball was used last week against Wednesday