The saints V The sinners- match thread.

Yeah our away support is exceptional. One of our players in our away victory at Bradford in the semi said we were like the 300 Spartans. Hugely outnumbered but it was all us.

I'm with another 3 Wall in their home end on Saturday. I know the answer but why do we get such paltry ticket allocation away when we give away fans at our gaff the whole fkg end? For the few extra quid Berylson junior collects it provides a massive advantage to the visiting team compared to if they were only given what our away day travelling support is given.

I had to order the tickets using my postal code at my New Forest property to secure the tickets, and put on a ridiculous accent which I'm still struggling to shake off such was the dedication of my practice call to their ticket office.

I seriously believe we will get a result on Saturday. We are not doomed to relegation, we defo staying up 🦁
By Hook or by Crook Eh?
The Ends always justifies the Means.
I put my name on the waiting list before the Sheff. Wed. Game and really thought about scrubbing it on account of the result. Then Harris dawn's, and this morning the ticket office rings and offers me a ticket Karma or what? See you All there.

Are you still saying Sourrampton. How posh are you having a gaff in the New Forest , or is it a stable with a couple of ponies.🤣🤣
Hot quite fella, I just kept throwing in a few "ooh arrghs" and "Roydo me luvely" 😀

Posh I ain't pal. We bought this apartment (with its own 5 floor tower) dirt cheap coz it was a probate sale. Weve already upset a few of the neighbours coz ive got Millwall stuff up all over the place. I did have our flag flying from the top of the tower but local officials got an order instructing its removal coz its grade Ii listed. is part of a Manor House once owned by the Kray twins who turned it into a night club & John Profumo & Christine Keeler (of Scandal) carried on down here. There were 4 reported strange deaths during the Krays ownership.

No stable but I do keep my iron horse in the garage which has the loudest fkg illegal pipes fitted. So down here it's fair to say "No one likes us" and we just own up and say that we've not been giving a fk since 1885. We only come down once a month so they all worried that one day we might relocate here. I had a few of my Angel friends ride down here in September. They didn't like that either so they'll be coming back sometime soon.

By Hook or by Crook Eh?
The Ends always justifies the Means.
I put my name on the waiting list before the Sheff. Wed. Game and really thought about scrubbing it on account of the result. Then Harris dawn's, and this morning the ticket office rings and offers me a ticket Karma or what? See you All there.
Top man. Let's do this...their form aint all that recently and sounds like we are all right up for it. COYL!!!

Just noticed the four teams above us are also away from home this weekend. If Huddersfield lose then a draw would take us above them & keep us out of the drop zone even if the hoops win

A mate offered me his ticket for today a few weeks ago cos he is overseas; I declined as had pretty much had enough of Edwards and our ineptness. Regret turning it down now! I was buzzing last night thinking about it and have woken up with a positive feeling about it this morning. Good luck to all going, let's give Southampton absolute hell.

A mate offered me his ticket for today a few weeks ago cos he is overseas; I declined as had pretty much had enough of Edwards and our ineptness. Regret turning it down now! I was buzzing last night thinking about it and have woken up with a positive feeling about it this morning. Good luck to all going, let's give Southampton absolute hell.
Get your VPN set to Belgium or France, and watch the match on Millwall TV. £10.
Simples.
Attach your iPad, laptop or PC to a big TV and Bob's your uncle.
Thank me later.