With Edwards could it be..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy. What on earth are we doing letting this kid run the show? He should still be at school with his head down the fucking toilet. He is that university drip that turns up at work parachuted into a senior position that absolutely no cunt takes any notice of. The more you look into it the more you realise that we are fucked, actually fucked.
Bachelor of Arts degree well that will come in handy running a championship level football club.This bloke probably cant tell the difference between graffiti on a viaduct and a Rembrandt hanging in the Louvre

Bachelor of Arts degree well that will come in handy running a championship level football club.This bloke probably cant tell the difference between graffiti on a viaduct and a Rembrandt hanging in the Louvre
If he is asked if we'll go down, he'll probably reply thus:
"To be (relegated) or not to be (relegated), that is the question...

It's the 'robust skill set that includes WordPress, Microsoft Office and Social Media, Business Intelligence and Facebook etc' that got me...No actual skills that would be necessary in helping run a football club and that could be levelled at the rest of the board too if they recruited this arse clown.

Probably him who sanctioned that dodgy lion under the bridge.

https://twitter.com/RichCawleySLP

Rich Cawley spoke to Joe Edwards this morning about #Millwall's woeful points return in their last seven matches.
He states in there 'It doesn’t make it solely down to you"
I think that you'll find that it does fella, whether that's fair or not is immaterial, but it's your role that gets the chop when it goes tits up not the players

I think that is what will happen. Even if we get relegated the board will keep him on for next season in League 1 for a rebuild with younger players.
If he can't get the players to play Joeball in the championship then i doubt he'll get them in league one either. He's out of his depth. This isn't youth football or sugar coated soccer. He needs binning off and let fuck up someone elses clubv with his fantasy shit,

It seems strange that Major hasn't really been used by JE, so I wonder if it was AA who decided to bring him in without Joe's awareness/agreement?
When we got him wasn’t it said that we had been looking at him for quite a while , so if so probably before JE joined us ?

We need an 'orrible bastard like warnock or pearson to kick the players up the arse. Flemming is woeful, Nisbet is useless, Bradshaw is a headless chicken. We need a big fuck off striker who can feed off crosses.

He states in there 'It doesn’t make it solely down to you"
I think that you'll find that it does fella, whether that's fair or not is immaterial, but it's your role that gets the chop when it goes tits up not the players
See my most recent post mate on this thread.

Reactions: BLF
Were we told it will take a relegation and fuck knows how many years to return to the championship for Edwards plan to work?
Unfortunately we are not privvy to what was said between JE and the hierarchy. Sometimes in life you need to go backwards to go forwards. I keep saying that he has been unlucky, dealt a bad hand. Practically anything that could have gone wrong has. I believe if GR was in charge we would still have struggled, obviously hyperthetical but my view. We’ve been down before and come back, it’s not the end of the world if it happens. Few wins and he’ll be the best manager we’ve had, fickleness.

Unfortunately we are not privvy to what was said between JE and the hierarchy. Sometimes in life you need to go backwards to go forwards. I keep saying that he has been unlucky, dealt a bad hand. Practically anything that could have gone wrong has. I believe if GR was in charge we would still have struggled, obviously hyperthetical but my view. We’ve been down before and come back, it’s not the end of the world if it happens. Few wins and he’ll be the best manager we’ve had, fickleness.
Are you saying it won't be too bad if we go down and it is possible that the hierarchy were okay with it if it was to happen?

Unfortunately we are not privvy to what was said between JE and the hierarchy. Sometimes in life you need to go backwards to go forwards.
We might not be privvy but what owner of a business wants to lose out on millions of pounds for fuck knows how long?

We’ve been down before and come back, it’s not the end of the world if it happens.
Not what a member of the board will tell you.

Few wins and he’ll be the best manager we’ve had,
Fuck off mate we've had the few wins. I hope you you enjoy Joes tippy tappy in league one next season. Sorry but you're nuts to think going down won't damage us and set us back years. New TV deal on the table with more money but hey lets fuck that off cause we've been there before.

Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.