Flemming

Our use of the “long throw” - which in my opinion isn’t “long” 😉 - is embarrassing 😳

Whether it’s Zian or Leonard, the ball invariably falls short of, the main target, Cooper, doesn’t create any problems and, often, ends with us struggling to cope with the inevitable counter-attack when opponents break at speed when the ball is cleared 🤷‍♂️

I think we should dispense with the tactic and/or dummy the throw but lay it back for someone to launch a cross/centre into the crowded box 🤔
Who was the player we had who had a phenomenal throw-in and could throw from the half way line into the box? He got sent off once throwing it into the oppo’s face who was trying to obstruct him.

We dont seem to get much of a return from long throws. Would prefer a short thow and imediate cross. At least put someone out for a short throw ruse to get a defender out of the box.
I think the long throw tactic is overused by us and tbh by some standards neither flemming or lenny throw ins are particularly testing to defences....hence the lack of outcomes from them.