Coventry V The mighty Lions------ Sunday 12pm

Great first half. All playing well. Be difficult enough for JE to make substitutions unless a player is starting to blow out his arse.
Keep it up boys. COYL.

That was what you could call a half of two halves. I hope we don't regret not making more of our good spell. Coventry haven't looked all that threatening but if we let them pass it around they're likely to get in eventually.

Palmer tried to beat Tanganga and just run into him and fell over. Guess what? Fucking Red needs shafting. Where’s Ulster when you need him?! 😉
I'd be delighted to oblige. Couple of bin bags and an orange, and I'd have him resigning in 5 minutes.

First 20 minutes excellent 👌

Vulnerable down our left again, especially playing just 3 at the back. Bryan getting exposed upfield but I’m sure he’s playing to instructions because someone hit a long ball at Flemming who tried to head on to Bryan who had run beyond him. That doesn’t happen by accident. Great if it works but if it doesn’t we’re exposed 🤷‍♂️

Interesting fact displayed by Sky, we’ve lost 21 points this season from winning positions 🤦‍♂️

First 20 minutes excellent 👌

Vulnerable down our left again, especially playing just 3 at the back. Bryan getting exposed upfield but I’m sure he’s playing to instructions because someone hit a long ball at Flemming who tried to head on to Bryan who had run beyond him. That doesn’t happen by accident. Great if it works but if it doesn’t we’re exposed 🤷‍♂️

Interesting fact displayed by Sky, we’ve lost 21 points this season from winning positions 🤦‍♂️
And so have Coventry