Wall V Blackburn match thread Tuesday 7.45 ko.

Bradshaw never seems to be able to read some of our crosses. So many are poor and go near post and we never have anyone there. Can’t remember us scoring at the near post. Some good performances but lacking quality in the box
cant remember the last time we scored from a classic run into the box, a cut back on teh floor and a goal. 10 years ago lol?

The long ball looking for Bradshaw is pointless, we gain very little from it, and mostly find ourselves under pressure from the opposition regaining possession.
Hopefully a new manager will encourage more constructive approach play. I think we have the players, we just don't use them in the right manner. Gotta make better use of Flemming and Bradshaw looking for fox in the box opportunities instead of losing 9 out of 10 punts up to him.

Don’t we fucking practice crossing the bloody ball
I think we need to go through a complete transformation on how we attack teams. Hence having a coaching team that isn’t attacking minded. We need a coaching team that can help develop our players both tactically and physically. It’s going to be a proper job for the new management team that comes in.

What I can tell you is, we have premiership
quality players in Cuffy, DeNorre and Flemming. If we can build our team around the class players, we may actually see us progress.

No reason to have changed from Saturday, a mistake to try and be to clever.
Will he learn from it ,will he be given the chance to.
We move on , some time we need to string some results together and we won't do it by chopping and changing the side around. He should fucking know that.
And once again the chances were there.
COYL

I think we need to go through a complete transformation on how we attack teams. Hence having a coaching team that isn’t attacking minded. We need a coaching team that can help develop our players both tactically and physically. It’s going to be a proper job for the new management team that comes in.

What I can tell you is, we have premiership
quality players in Cuffy, DeNorre and Flemming. If we can build our team around the class players, we may actually see us progress.
I wouldn't say premier quality players, championship yes. Unfortunately a lot of our players are not championship standard and look out of depth. Its ok having a go, but if the quality is not there we'll continue this worrying downward spiral. Hoping a new manager will help, but we just look 2nd best, maybe a fitness and confidence problem I dunno but something needs to change quick.

Again can’t fault the effort second half, created enough half chances but no one with the guile and composure to capitalise.
Bradshaw tries so hard but hasn’t reproduced the quality that brought him 15 goals last season.
High balls up to him is a waste and doesn’t help him.
The young uns did ok but we will have to endure their mistakes etc while they are learning their trade at this level. But plenty of promise.
Cuffy great going forward and starting to find his feet now. Bryan was our best player until he got injured which led to their winner . Emakaku slow to cover him. Honeyman done well when he came on and Saville needs to start in front of Mitchell. Zian did ok but must influence the game more. De noore gets better every game.
Don’t think Barrett has many options at the moment with injuries up front, we really do need a Wiley old centre forward who can encourage and bring our younger and better ball players into the final third around the edge of the opposition penalty area.
Was encouraged by the effort but we are in a very precarious position at the moment, who knows how this will pan out.

Members online