Wall V Blackburn match thread Tuesday 7.45 ko.

Say what you like but I couldn't fault them for effort second half. Didn't deserve to lose, Rovers got lucky with their winner - a class finish but wouldn't have happened if Bryan hadn't gotten injured(though admittedly Bart had to make a couple of last ditch saves). The worry is the lack of quality in the penalty area.

Last edited:
thought blackburn one of the better sides ive seen at the den. we deserved a draw. terrible off the ball play in our box though. crossing into the box with no one up there. have a feeling we could have played all nigth and not scored

Don’t we fucking practice crossing the bloody ball
Cuffy put a few decent ones in tonight, nobody wanted to know. Flemming whipped a couple of decent intelligent ones in behind and nobody was there to be on the end of it. Honeyman put in a brilliant corner but again nobody wanted it enough. Some weeks our crossing is non existent, but I thought this evening was different, just no end product.

I know it was only 2 players but Casper and Cuffey nearly got us a point. Hope nobody was watching em cos we need em.

Cuffy put a few decent ones in tonight, nobody wanted to know. Flemming whipped a couple of decent intelligent ones in behind and nobody was there to be on the end of it. Honeyman put in a brilliant corner but again nobody wanted it enough. Some weeks our crossing is non existent, but I thought this evening was different, just no end product.
Bradshaw never seems to be able to read some of our crosses. So many are poor and go near post and we never have anyone there. Can’t remember us scoring at the near post. Some good performances but lacking quality in the box