Wall V Blackburn match thread Tuesday 7.45 ko.

Hopefully build on Saturdays performance and result. About time we gave this mob a tonking, but will take any kind of win, they are just so fucking boring.
COYL

Last edited:
Match officials:
Millwall v Blackburn Rovers (19:45)
ANDY DAVIES
Graham Kane and Carl Fitch-Jackson
Fourth Official : Gavin Ward

It still baffles me why Blackburn celebrated their win so jubilantly last time out, you would have thought that they had won the champions league the way they carried on.

They should have been more gutted than we were considering in the end they actually finished closer to the playoffs than us. It would be nice to go some way towards paying them back but they always seem to give us a hard time. Tricky game this one tonight.

I'm still under the weather and won't be down the Den. There's a free ticket going if anyone wants it. West Lower but you can go uspstairs if prefered. Collect at the ticket office where one of the staff will print a ticket off for you from my season ticket. Late notice but pm me if you're interested.

Cheers.

I'm still under the weather and won't be down the Den. There's a free ticket going if anyone wants it. West Lower but you can go uspstairs if prefered. Collect at the ticket office where one of the staff will print a ticket off for you from my season ticket. Late notice but pm me if you're interested.

Cheers.
Sorry to hear you're still not feeling good, mate.
I suggest a long weekend in a warm bed, with me spooning you, may help.
I would sweat it out of you.

Cheers.
Sorry you’re not feeling well PL.
I’ve not heard of that before. So if we cannot attend (as a season ticket holder) we can just ring the ticket office and they will leave a ticket for one of your mates to pick up on the day?