CRAIG FAIRBRASS ACTOR

I also went to that Chester game. Stayed in Chester overnight. Same hotel as The Clash! Nearly thumped Strummer when he tried to set light to my mate’s shirt. They had a group of black guys as security and they calmed everything down. Great night - shite match.
Memories of Chester were the huge old greyhound stadium virtually next door and a fight at the back of the stand that was basically a passage way so that only one or two people could throw punches at a time. I had tickets in the seats opposite & the fighting seemed to go on forever.

Anyone else remember when he knocked about down the den early 80’s ? Used to turn up at the elephant for the Saturday morning meets pre Kings cross/Euston but went of the radar pretty quick to pursue his acting career I guess.
I remember him well, Tagged along with us at a few away games, We had a tear up at Oxford the night before the game Tom B Southend D etc he then went on to cunt us off in the press.

Rush was sold to sniverpool and the cnts let him stay til the end of season, I thought he scored 2, also we played them the week before, think we drew,

I Knew Craig, not that well but he went to my school and was in my class. didn't he used to run a sandwich bar in Woolwich called doorsteps?

Weren't that Dave Prowse who played Darth Vader? Definitely had a sandwich gaff in Woolwich
Anyone remember the advert from the 80’s with the slogan
“As you walk through the door, your pound’s worth more. At Williams, where else?”
As the slogan is chanted Dave Prowse steps forward in his jolly green giant suit.
It quite clear he had no underwear on and all his tackle was swinging free.
Low budget and funny as fuck.

I knew him. His old man was a docker out of Stepney. Used to work on the door of various clubs and could certainly hold his hands up.

Members online