CRAIG FAIRBRASS ACTOR

E1 Wall

Anyone else remember when he knocked about down the den early 80’s ? Used to turn up at the elephant for the Saturday morning meets pre Kings cross/Euston but went of the radar pretty quick to pursue his acting career I guess.

Anyone else remember when he knocked about down the den early 80’s ? Used to turn up at the elephant for the Saturday morning meets pre Kings cross/Euston but went of the radar pretty quick to pursue his acting career I guess.
No. Never heard of him.

Yea had a mullet haircut used to see him in the cold blow.

I remember an interview he gave when he was on London's Burning that he got nicked at football and while sat in the cell he thought about revaluing his life style and choices.

He is in a film called Muscle which is written and directed by Gerard Johnson, brother of Matt from the band The The (useless bit of trivia there)..
Last film I saw him.

Yeah, I knew Craig pretty well. He was close to some of the original wackers.
His acting career had just started can’t remember the show he was in but it had good ratings.
We got Chester away in the FA Cup already been there in the league. Good turnout by Wall think West Ham might of been about. We was in this massive pub not far from the ground when this mob comes bowling in the other bar, it was Everton. Kicked off big time. Went off outside. Blinding ruck. Even went off on the pitch after the game. Great day.
Anyway, Craig got a cut on his boat in the pub ruck he was pissed off with this. Might of affected his modelling. I think it was after this he knocked it on the head.
I liked the fella, game and got involved.
Pretty sure he wrote something about his exploits following Wall for the news of the world? That’s a no-no for most of us.
Other than that he’s been successful, I wish him all the best, even though his films are crap. Too many West Ham slags in them.

His acting career had just started can’t remember the show he was in but it had good ratings.
We got Chester away in the FA Cup already been there in the league. Good turnout by Wall think West Ham might of been about. We was in this massive pub not far from the ground when this mob comes bowling in the other bar, it was Everton. Kicked off big time. Went off outside. Blinding ruck. Even went off on the pitch after the game. Great day.
Anyway, Craig got a cut on his boat in the pub ruck he was pissed off with this. Might of affected his modelling. I think it was after this he knocked it on the head.
Pretty sure he wrote something about his exploits following Wall for the news of the world? That’s a no-no for most of us.
Other than that he’s been successful, I wish him all the best, even though his films are crap. Too many West Ham slags in them.
I was up there that day, think Ian Rush was playing for them, think we lost 1-0 🤔 but remember as we left the ground it kicked off on that wasteland outside the ground

1696855353724.jpeg

I used to see him in my local quite a bit a few years back. His neck is wider than both my legs put together. He is fucking massive.

I’m guessing he knew Harper well, wasn’t he in that shit film St George’s day with Harper & Charles Dance?
Having said that, I’ve never forgotten the line about having “twenty good summers left” that was ten years ago & I’ve used a few up

I also went to that Chester game. Stayed in Chester overnight. Same hotel as The Clash! Nearly thumped Strummer when he tried to set light to my mate’s shirt. They had a group of black guys as security and they calmed everything down. Great night - shite match.

I was up there that day, think Ian Rush was playing for them, think we lost 1-0 🤔 but remember as we left the ground it kicked off on that wasteland outside the ground

We played them twice that season. League and FA cup. The wasteland rings a bell. Lost 1-0 no surprise, couldn’t remember the score but knew we got beat. Peter Anderson manager back then. Gary Rowett is Peps twin compared to that cvnt. He nearly took us to the promised land, the old fourth division.

On a side note, if Fairbrass or anyone close to him is reading this, is he making a knew film? If he is I’m available for a walk on part. 100 grand, couple of toms and an Oz and I’m in. Get back Craig mate👍

Members online