ROWETT OUT

I did have a quick scan of block one and two when we went up but couldn't see you. We went west lower for the latter part of the first half and west upper block one for the final 20 minutes of the second. Spent most of the time on the concourse catching up with people.

Seemed like everyone was out, lots of old faces knocking about in the west today. You think right lets watch the game now but stop four strides later for another catch up. First home game is always like that. Social first- football second-if we're losing- fuck the football concourse it is.
As they say, no one could have coped with what we had out. Proper. So hope we get a big side in the Cup this year. Evergrass will do.

Watched part of the second half from block one. A regular fuck nugget and full weight string was slaughtering Rowett through out the game. He finished of his rant by calling for his head. He also managed to cunt off and abuse every outfield player when on the ball.

.I asked him why bothered to turn up, pay money just so he can abuse them and suck every bit of hope and optimism out of everyone in earshot? Because they're fucking shit and going to be relegated with ten games to go he muttered, Why would you bother eh!

He's not old enough to have witnessed some proper shit football and players. The trips to Wembley, promotions, cup runs and our second longest spell in division two has spoiled him and ladened him with unreasonable expectations.

When he finally realises that nearly every player out on the pitch is at Millwall for a good reason he might not be so disappointed when we make mistakes, mis hit passes, be inconsistent, have lapses of concentration or play poorly.

Another reason why i hate cctv and the archaic treatment of football supporters by the courts. Pre cctv he wouldn't have been suffered and ironed clean out if he never heeded the warnings from fellow supporters.
Good job he didn’t abuse you mate. 😉

Yes. He did last season. He hasn't become a bad manager over night or since last week. He could be more reactive at times rather than err on the side of caution. He certainly has plenty of options on the bench. He could have put Esse and Emakhu on a bit earlier but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Was no hindsight in this at all for me. Everyone around me was begging for a change earlier with some attacking players.

Couldn’t believe he took De Norre off either. Was moving the ball around lovely but had limited options.

Everyone around me was begging for a change earlier with some attacking players.
So was the idiot near us that wanted him sacked after 60 minutes. We had another idiot complaining that our new keeper is shit. Danny Mac being callled a bottler and spastic. People on here saying De Noree shoudn't have been subbed. He was subbed at Boro and we went on to score and win the game. Why wasn't the substitution being questioned then? He's being taken off because he isn't up to full fitness yet. But people question and critisize the manager without knowing the full facts. It's fucking pathetic, everyone becomes an expert and looks for a scapegoat with actually looking at the whole picture.

There's no consideration as to why players get subbed. Often a player will be taken off cause the fitness coaches tell Rowett how much they have in there legs and at what the player will tire. It's the case with Watmore who rarley gets past the 70th minute mark so he's subbed off cause he's got nothing left in the tank. But no, the managers a useless cunt and some bloke on a forum knows more than the sports science deparment and fitness team.

If he did introduce them earlier but still lost it'd be something else that he should have done. We didn't do enough to win but we didn't deserve to lose. There only attempt on goal in the fourth minute of injury time won them the game. Calamitous defending lead to there goal. Cooper gets his nut on that throw in, we don't lose. Fine margins just like last week when we won.

Was no hindsight in this at all for me.
Of course it's with the benefit of hindsight. Had we taken a point we wouldn't be talking about his substitutions. He brought on Bradshaw just after the hour mark to go two up front.

An honest summary from Rowett

"We lacked energy, a little bit of spark. I thought it was a nothing game. It was a game that looked destined to fizzle out.

"We didn't play with enough zip, energy. We are at home and have to make the running, get on the front foot. At times it felt soft, we haven't really put our marker on the game physically.

He's right. What we did at Boro was missing today for what ever reason. Maybe the occasion, who knows. Rowett can only pick the team and dictate the tactics he can't make them run faster or give them energy.

City's manager

"I've been on the receiving end of those types of goals and I know how hard it is to take, but when i look at the overall performance we were by far the better side and also we were fitter than them today.

Fitter than us. Again fine margins but not even considered by posters using the benefit of hindsight to scapegoat a manger who's shit didn't stink this time last week.

To me he looked like he was sulking yesterday. No effort off the ball, even when we were attacking he was ambling about miles from anything.
Maybe he's another Jed and wants to becentral to everything we do so needs the ball at his feet all the time. Perhaps he just needs someone on the same wavelength as him to play off of. He may be unsettled and wanting away after all the transfer rumours. Fuck knows but he's been about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike of late and we can't afford to carry a passenger.

As it stands i much rather play with two up top for a few games to see if we pose more of a threat. Bradshw and Nisbett and see if they click. I think with a two the ball sticks a bit more. We spend very little time with the ball in danger areas. Nisbett is the bigger unit of the two, let him ruffle the centre backs feathers. Bradshaw hasn't the build to be the target man, he's wasted when isolated up there on his own.

So was the idiot near us that wanted him sacked after 60 minutes. We had another idiot complaining that our new keeper is shit. Danny Mac being callled a bottler and spastic. People on here saying De Noree shoudn't have been subbed. He was subbed at Boro and we went on to score and win the game. Why wasn't the substitution being questioned then? He's being taken off because he isn't up to full fitness yet. But people question and critisize the manager without knowing the full facts. It's fucking pathetic, everyone becomes an expert and looks for a scapegoat with actually looking at the whole picture.

There's no consideration as to why players get subbed. Often a player will be taken off cause the fitness coaches tell Rowett how much they have in there legs and at what the player will tire. It's the case with Watmore who rarley gets past the 70th minute mark so he's subbed off cause he's got nothing left in the tank. But no, the managers a useless cunt and some bloke on a forum knows more than the sports science deparment and fitness team.

If he did introduce them earlier but still lost it'd be something else that he should have done. We didn't do enough to win but we didn't deserve to lose. There only attempt on goal in the fourth minute of injury time won them the game. Calamitous defending lead to there goal. Cooper gets his nut on that throw in, we don't lose. Fine margins just like last week when we won.

Of course it's with the benefit of hindsight. Had we taken a point we wouldn't be talking about his substitutions. He brought on Bradshaw just after the hour mark to go two up front.

"We lacked energy, a little bit of spark. I thought it was a nothing game. It was a game that looked destined to fizzle out.

"We didn't play with enough zip, energy. We are at home and have to make the running, get on the front foot. At times it felt soft, we haven't really put our marker on the game physically.

He's right. What we did at Boro was missing today for what ever reason. Maybe the occasion, who knows. Rowett can only pick the team and dictate the tactics he can't make them run faster or give them energy.

City's manager

"I've been on the receiving end of those types of goals and I know how hard it is to take, but when i look at the overall performance we were by far the better side and also we were fitter than them today.

Fitter than us. Again fine margins but not even considered by posters using the benefit of hindsight to scapegoat a manger who's shit didn't stink this time last week.
I can’t even be bothered to reply to the majority of that because you just sound rattled about a comment a random geezer made on the 60th minute which has no relevance to what I was saying.

You know even though Rowett is the manager he can still get things wrong right in the view of others?

Forget the last minute goal, the whole game we were pony. The football was not there whether you’re a Rowett super fan or not. Ray Charles can see it.

City's manager

I was chatting to someone in the gym yesterday morning about people's unreasonable expectations around football clubs these days, I don't think it's just us that have supporters with unreasonable expectations of huge success, or supporters that think they are themselves some kind of tactical genius. I think a lot of it is to do with the Football Manager computer games, idiots play them for a few months and actually think they have experience relevent to being a manager.

DeNorre won't be championship fit yet as you say; continentals never are usually, just like Flemming wasn't championship fit at the start of last season.

I can’t even be bothered to reply to the majority of that because you just sound rattled about a comment a random geezer made on the 60th minute which has no relevance to what I was saying.
If it has no relevance why did you post it? You might learn something if you read it.

Not sure if Fleming is not fit or not but he seemed to want a drink quite often yesterday and seem to have quite a few energy gels

I think you need to start digesting the information before replying again.
Is that correct. I think you need to stop insuating things because what you think is not the case. It's in your head. I read and digest things very well. It's you that said you couldn't be bothered to read most of my reply and now have the fucking front to suggest i do what you won't do yourself :rotfl:

I'll do a deal with you. I'll go back and digest the information that i've done once already if you promise that you'll put your shoes and coat on and take your head down the park for a shit.

Don't be long now :wave:

Is that correct. I think you need to stop insuating things because what you think is not the case. It's in your head. I read and digest things very well. It's you that said you couldn't be bothered to read most of my reply and now have the fucking front to suggest i do what you won't do yourself :rotfl:

I'll do a deal with you. I'll go back and digest the information that i've done once already if you promise that you'll put your shoes and coat on and take your head down the park for a shit.

Don't be long now :wave:
Haha now you can even read what I wrote.

You’ve had an absolute mare here & lost your head on its way. No wonder you always disagree, you’ve been reading it all wrong 😂😂

Hopefully your laptop is insured! 💧

I was chatting to someone in the gym yesterday morning about people's unreasonable expectations around football clubs these days, I don't think it's just us that have supporters with unreasonable expectations of huge success, or supporters that think they are themselves some kind of tactical genius. I think a lot of it is to do with the Football Manager computer games, idiots play them for a few months and actually think they have experience relevent to being a manager.

DeNorre won't be championship fit yet as you say; continentals never are usually, just like Flemming wasn't championship fit at the start of last season.
I agree with all of that and we must be careful what we wish, Rowett has overseen a stable period in the Championship and we have flirted we the play offs, not easy given we have a smallish budget for a Championship side but……..
It is not unreasonable to question his tactics, lack of entertainment and his stubbornness.
5 at the back, which is what it is in reality is not acceptable in home games, it’s dull and turns the majority of the fans off, it invites pressure from the away sides and once the crowd goes quite gives the opposition much more confidence, yesterday was the biggest example yet. It also does not suit the players, the three centre backs can all defend but aren’t good on the ball, Murray struggles to keep the ball in play. Danny is not a wing back, but is a decent full back. We get outnumbered in midfield, Billy not a ball player and Casper not up to speed yet, so we need four in there. It simply must be two upfront at home, especially as we finally have two players who can score goals.
I don’t agree with coating our own players, unless it Danny N’Guesseon, it’s counter productive and not the Millwall way, all that bile should be saved for the oppo players, fans and management, we do appear to be attracting some right plumbs.
I don’t post much but read all the opinions with interest, but yesterday was really dreadful and shouldn’t bee allowed to be repeated. I can understand playing this formation way from home, but will leave commenting on that to the loyal away following, but Rowett needs to have a quick change in thought process at home.

I agree with all of that and we must be careful what we wish, Rowett has overseen a stable period in the Championship and we have flirted we the play offs, not easy given we have a smallish budget for a Championship side but……..
It is not unreasonable to question his tactics, lack of entertainment and his stubbornness.
5 at the back, which is what it is in reality is not acceptable in home games, it’s dull and turns the majority of the fans off, it invites pressure from the away sides and once the crowd goes quite gives the opposition much more confidence, yesterday was the biggest example yet. It also does not suit the players, the three centre backs can all defend but aren’t good on the ball, Murray struggles to keep the ball in play. Danny is not a wing back, but is a decent full back. We get outnumbered in midfield, Billy not a ball player and Casper not up to speed yet, so we need four in there. It simply must be two upfront at home, especially as we finally have two players who can score goals.
I don’t agree with coating our own players, unless it Danny N’Guesseon, it’s counter productive and not the Millwall way, all that bile should be saved for the oppo players, fans and management, we do appear to be attracting some right plumbs.
I don’t post much but read all the opinions with interest, but yesterday was really dreadful and shouldn’t bee allowed to be repeated. I can understand playing this formation way from home, but will leave commenting on that to the loyal away following, but Rowett needs to have a quick change in thought process at home.

This.