Weeds tickets!

We’re not allowed to charge them the same amount. The rules are that away fans can only be charged the same as home fans with a comparable view so if we were to make them pay £47 at The Den then we would have to make everyone in the CBL upper pay the same.
Not sure thats right as ST holders pay less per match over the season and its an average.

Not sure thats right as ST holders pay less per match over the season and its an average.

Sorry I’m not quite sure of what point you are making but there was definitely an issue when we played at Elland Rd a few years ago (4-3 game) and their argument was that we were paying the same as Leeds fans that were in the same stand until it became apparent that we had indeed been charged more and were then entitled to a refund. Apparently it was their owners idea to move away supporters from one part of the ground just so they could charge more. Blatant profiteering really.

Sorry I’m not quite sure of what point you are making but there was definitely an issue when we played at Elland Rd a few years ago (4-3 game) and their argument was that we were paying the same as Leeds fans that were in the same stand until it became apparent that we had indeed been charged more and were then entitled to a refund. Apparently it was their owners idea to move away supporters from one part of the ground just so they could charge more. Blatant profiteering really.
Last time we played up at Villa they put us alongside the pitch but the ticket price was very reasonable. Ipswich do the same- not behind the goal but don't pull your trousers down for a ticket.

I'm not sure i'd go back to Leeds unless it was a defining game. My last visit was the 4-3 and on top of that we took fucking liberties with them on there own patch. So if i never go there again i have great abiding memories for life. What a fucking game that was by the way! A rollercoaster ride with a very happy ending. It's part of why we love em.

I read that clubs dont match the away ticket cost to the cost of home tickets because the average cost of home tickets include their season ticket holders, who pay less per match. These are included in calulating the average cost of all home tickets.

I'm not sure i'd go back to Leeds unless it was a defining game. My last visit was the 4-3 and on top of that we took fucking liberties with them on there own patch. So if i never go there again i have great abiding memories for life. What a fucking game that was by the way! A rollercoaster ride with a very happy ending. It's part of why we love em.

My favourite away game of the last few years that one mate. I never went to Leeds all the time they were doing that bubble thing but I’ll always try and make the effort if I can simply because of the stick they get at our place.

One thing about Elland Rd is that it’s one of the few places left that you can feel the intimidation and hatred outside and inside the gaff. I love all that.

I never went to Leeds all the time they were doing that bubble thing but I’ll always try and make the effort if I can simply because of the stick they get at our place.
Likewise mate.

One thing about Elland Rd is that it’s one of the few places left that you can feel the intimidation and hatred outside and inside the gaff. I love all that.
Ditto

Bristol city tickets at the den are on sale at £28 upper & £27 lower.

So at last the whole away end is open.

I was there but do not remember a thing , unknown to me I had a virus which just knocked the bolloxs out of me and still can't remember driving home from London but ended up in hospital for 3 days but they tell me it was a great game

Archer again’ 🤮