Weeds tickets!

Wandering star

Just got a message from a mate showing prices for away supporters
next season at elland rd.
Apparently its £47.00 for an adult.
I think its time we reciprocated in kind to the piss taking bastards by charging exactly what they charge us,across the board to all clubs.
We must lose tens of thousands by being "fair"with our pricing,whilst we're striped up and treated like shit to boot!

Just got a message from a mate showing prices for away supporters
next season at elland rd.
Apparently its £47.00 for an adult.
I think its time we reciprocated in kind to the piss taking bastards by charging exactly what they charge us,across the board to all clubs.
We must lose tens of thousands by being "fair"with our pricing,whilst we're striped up and treated like shit to boot!
Not an entirely daft idea.
Likewise regarding ticket allocation.
Are there any F.A./ EPL regulations in these areas??
Like for like between clubs gives the supporters and clubs parity and avoids disputes.
Almost £50 notes is a bit rich to watch 2nd Division opposition, even the once mighty but not any more, Leeds Utd.

I'm not sure what we charge away supporters, but 'rack rate' for the Kitchener was £32, which probably puts us near the top end price-wise in the C'ship.

Having said that, £47 is taking the piss and imo we should offer our friends from the north the same deal.

charge the w.....kers the same price when they come to the den.

never met such a deluded mob ,singing as if its a privilege to play them ffs the place is a dump and produce mass killers and nonces on a large scale.

We’re not allowed to charge them the same amount. The rules are that away fans can only be charged the same as home fans with a comparable view so if we were to make them pay £47 at The Den then we would have to make everyone in the CBL upper pay the same.

I'm not sure what we charge away supporters, but 'rack rate' for the Kitchener was £32, which probably puts us near the top end price-wise in the C'ship.

Having said that, £47 is taking the piss and imo we should offer our friends from the north the same deal.
We won't do that ,kav,s don t even charge away coaches to park on site while most charge up to £20 to park in a car parks with a long walk to the ground involved....

Millwall get 5% of the money for tickets sold to our supporters at away games.
So 2000 tickets @5% = £4,700 for the club

2000 at a beam back @ £25 = £50,000, less the cost of the beam back, so depending on the cost of the beam back I would rather give $25 to Millwall than $44.65 to Weeds

So 2000 tickets @5% = £4,700 for the club

2000 at a beam back @ £25 = £50,000, less the cost of the beam back, so depending on the cost of the beam back I would rather give $25 to Millwall than $44.65 to Weeds
The beamback won’t cost much as the match will already be streamed on Millwall TV.
Just hook up a laptop with a vpn and run an hdmi cable to the big screen.😂

I read somewhere that the Gaddafi's of Cardiff are charging leeds fans £24, and leeds will return the favour.
And Leeds are willing to reduce the price for visiting fans to whatever they get charged. 🤔