Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Southendaddick
8:56AM
I’d love to know your username on spanners online millwallfan 😂 165 pages…

Obsessed and last night showed the reason that you will never ever ever be as big as us whatever league we are in

------------------------------------------

Or as desperate for some one-upmanship.
Obsessed he says?? No, Charlton no life is like a free comedy channel that you;d get with a sky tv package.

There's one thread one here about the drips, one, hardly an obsession. but a go to thread for a laugh at our acne riddled flask claspers.

Now, obsession he says,,,,,,,,,,

Way over 50 threads

I barely get time to post on here let alone a spotters forum as well.
Although I have seen my name mentioned on there a couple of times in the past so they clearly read this board

He's being wound up a by a wall bod that posts on the Valium forum. The spotter obviously looks on here ( Hello Southendaddick, ya sad deluded drip :wave:) and has put your name to him.

Southendaddick
12:31PM

Mate im only taking the piss

But on your main fans forum you have a 165 page thread on us

Don’t see many about your lot on here
----------------------------------------------

Maths not his best subjest is it!! There's loads of them.

MillwallFan is deffo not me, although I did toy with the idea of joining up with some sort of Millwall name, just to wind my cousin up, as being a spotter, she reads that forum religiously!

There‘s another one of us on NoLife, goes by the name of Big_Bad_Wolf (or something like that) and he/she likes to wind them up occasionally (as they do to him), although he stops short of telling them what they really are!

Dont want to hurt their feelings, I guess! 🤣