Wall v Wigan match thread

They haven't won away in five games. A new manager for them in Kolo Toure, former Arsenal player and winner of trophies. They'll want to impress the new boss so we need to be at our best, both on the pitch and in the stands- loud and proud!

It's a rare home game for us after being on the road for four of our last five. Time to get back to winning ways and no better place to do than at the Den. Burey is available again after missing Sunderland due to illness. Styles, Afobe and Leonard are unavailable due to injuries.

COYL

They haven't won away in five games. A new manager for them in Kolo Toure, former Arsenal player and winner of trophies. They'll want to impress the new boss so we need to be at our best, both on the pitch and in the stands- loud and proud!

It's a rare home game for us after being on the road for four of our last five. Time to get back to winning ways and no better place to do than at the Den. Burey is available again after missing Sunderland due to illness. Styles, Afobe and Leonard are unavailable due to injuries.

COYL
And they won't being winning away at THE DEN . Solid performance in ice cold conditions will see this lot off. MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 3pts .

Our performance today has to be better than our 2nd half performance against Sunderland last week. Having said that, Wigan should be fired up for this game, as a win against us, and a draw or loss for WBA away to Sunderland on Monday, will see the Baggies take Wigan’s spot in the relegation zone! Add to the fact that we are notoriously bad against lower/relegation place teams, this has all the markings of a 1-1 or 2-2 draw!

Hope I’m wrong and 3 points will be in the bag come 5pm tonight, but I’m a little bit nervous about this game!

COYL

I am like a couple of others, like to see Volgs have a go down the middle up top.well supported he might cause mayhem. Just not sure he’s quick enough, feet and mobility.

F
I am like a couple of others, like to see Volgs have a go down the middle up top.well supported he might cause mayhem. Just not sure he’s quick enough, feet and mobility.
Goals that ive seen Vlog score on video, from memory, seem to come from central positions, so I'd like to see him in a two with Bradshaw.
But heigh ho.

Right, sixteen layers of clobber on, on route to manzes to meet chaps and steam into a double with chilli vinegar, then stroll down to the Den. Have missed the place and people, can't wait.

COYL.
Have a good one mate. Unfortunately I can’t get down there today but will be back for the Bristol city game. Then Rotherham on NYD. Can’t wait.